Norco Team DH (plus++ spares!)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Norco Team DH (plus++ spares!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Norco Team DH (plus++ spares!)
  • lister11

I’ve not really used this much in the last year so decided to sell (the AM bike has taken over).

It has just been stripped and cleaned – hence why the front brake is missing (bleeding it at the mo).

Everything works as it should. Check out the spares!!!!!

Pics –

Specs –

Frame – Small 2007 norco team DH – ano silver front with blue/black powder coated rear. The chainstay (blue) was new about 15 rides ago. The linkage/rocker have been ano’d red with blue bearing caps. The bearings have no play. Comes with a FSA DH PIG headset and silver seatpost collar. Barely a mark on it and have wrapped the chainstay with rubber to protect/quieten that. 150mm x 12 rear axle. 4 shock mounting/travel/BB/head angle options. I,m 5’8 and it fits like a glove.

Shock – Marzocchi ROCO WC with 3.0x400lb steel spring. TF tuned 8 rides ago (last year) for 11stone rider. Flawless.

Forks – Marzocchi 888 VF2. Bit of cable rub and general use marks but work as they should. If i was keeping it i’d be thinking about a seal/oil change soonish. (£22 half hour job) Got the ghetto mud guard all mounted up ready for the rain!

Rims – Green Spank Subrosa. True. Rear has a couple small dings but these are nothing in performance terms. Thay are great for this purpose!

Hubs – Sun ringle Demon. All bearings sound. 150×12 rear. 20mm front.

Tires – Front, New 2.35 dual ply minion front supertacky. Rear, Used 2.35 dual ply supertacky high roller. No patches or tears in either.

Tubes – unpatched maxxis DH tubes.

Bars – Silver Sunline V1. As new condition. 745mm width uncut. 19mm rise.

Stem – Silver Sunline direct mount. Again, mint.

Brakes – Silver Avid Elixir R’s with new superstar kevlar pads running with 200mm rotors front and rear. Just bled and working sweet.

Crank – Race face ride DH in silver with black race face 36t chainring. Mint condition.

Chain device – Black E-thirteen LG1 with ano red back plate (to match the rocker etc). Has space for a taco but not provided. Works flawlessly but used.

Pedals – Either used Funn souljam vipers in pink. Work great but some pins missing, OR, used Pivot platforms (think V12s) with all pins present in black.

Grips – Brank spanking new, unused black superstar supagrippas.

Shifter – New X7 with brand new Clarkes outer and pre lubed inner cable.

Mech – Silver med cage X7. Used but flawless shifting.

Chain – Near new Sram PC – 951 at the correct length for travel etc.

BB – Race Face external BB. No issues.

Cassette – 12 – 26t. Great condition (i forget which make/model)

Seat – Funn Skinny Silver Snakeskin. No damage.

Seat post – Funn V3 cut to length. Some scratches.

Info : If you look at the geo figures on line you’ll see that this is still bang on the money. Especially as you can change it about by using the 4 different shock position options. It also got rave reviews at the time, and since, its a great ride and can be built light too. Saw one clocking in below 34Lbs online! This one hovers around 40 – 41lbs though which is spot on – handles like a super lightweight though!

A brand new, unridden, unbuilt, small, silver ano front triangle!!!!!!

2 brand new, fitted once only, dual ply 2.2 Geax Datura spikes (890g each!) Soft compound.

An avid bleed kit with spacers etc.

2 Sets of superstar kevlar pads, brand new in box.

A 2.5 dual ply WTB Dissent tire. 80-90% life left. Makes a great front in the summer.

A brand new Maxxis DH tube.

I’ll add some more photos tomorrow of all the spares and some closeups of the bike (front brake refitted).

Any questions just drop me a message.

No swaps, trades, PX etc.

£800 ono no reasonable offer laughed at!
    Based in Farnborough but will be heading to Notts/ leeds in the next 2 weeks.

New photos added.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Norco Team DH (plus++ spares!)’ is closed to new replies.