Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Norco Shinobi?
  • Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Anyone got one . . . .

It may be best suited to my, road to work, local trails the odd Welsh Tail centre jaunt . . .

dexterbexley
    Free Member

I’m demoing one tomorrow so I’ll let you know. Dirt, STW and MBUK have all carried positive reviews in the last few months.

johnnystorm

Doddy being pictured with one in MBUK this month puts me off getting one. 😉

mullers68
    Free Member

I’ve got a Shinobi 2 Large and think its great. I’m 6′ 4″ with 36″ legs and tried the XL first but it felt huge.
    Went on my first trail outing on it to Dalby forest this week and it really felt like the trail was smoother over small rock and roots.
    I changed the bars as I already had some Easton Havens but would probably cut down the Norco 760mm ones if I had kept them on and I’m getting some lighter American Classics AM wheels as thats where you feel the weight on fire road climbing but as its discounted £400 I thought I’d push the boat out. 😀

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

cool

jameso

There’s a demo one at work that gets used around the Surrey hills a fair bit by people I work with – I’ve not heard anything but enthusiastic praise and ‘I can’t believe I like a 29er as much as this’ type comments.

dexterbexley
    Free Member

I rode an XL Shinobi 1 and 2 (and a Tallboy LT) at the weekend. I was prepared to part with cash but they all felt pretty short in the top tube and long out back for my taste (coming off a Honzo).

The back end is ridiculously stiff and the rear suspension was very good. The Fox forks on the 1 were a million miles better than the RS on the 2 (as they should be for the ££).

I was hoping to like the Shinobi more after all the good reviews – need to get a demo on an XL SB95 – anyone know any shops with a demo bike?

lucien

Doddy being pictured with one in MBUK this month puts me off getting one.

Yep

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Norco Shinobi?’ is closed to new replies.