• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Nominated for a BikeBiz Award :)
  • Pook

Hey everyone,

So it looks like one of the very kind followers of KoftheP has nominated me for a #bikebizawards for Cycling Advocacy. First of all, thank you so much – that really means a helluva lot that what little I do has been noticed and hopefully is appreciated. It’s been a busy old year. With the brilliant #peakdistrictmtb and Si at #18bikes #ridesheffield we did the #mendourmountains Cut Gate campaign in style – £74000 raised was a biggie. The craziness of the media stuff the other week presented an opportunity to get #advocacy in front of millions, and I’m still pushing for improved access across the #peakdistrict with the dedicated guys at #peakdistrictmtb. The Twitter feed has never been more popular – you guys – a community of 2500 Peak riders all looking out for each other is something I’m immensely proud of. So thank you. Thank you for your nomination. I’m against some absolute legends in advocacy in the awards, both individual and organisation so even to be nominated is an honour. If you want to vote for me, then please do – it’d be awesome to win 😀

Home

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0RWzM8nXwL/?igshid=1dalmi4383tfs

I’ve just seen the Singletrack Reader Awards are open again too – if you rate my efforts, it’d be lovely to secure your nomination 🙂

andybrad

yay 🙂

andybrad

oh what do we nominate you for in the stw awards?

Tracey

Done

Pook

erm, Best Online Service is the award KoftheP has missed for the past couple of years – third time lucky i guess 🙂

😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nominated for a BikeBiz Award :)’ is closed to new replies.