Nomad 2 rolling chassis c/w Lyriks and DTSwiss EX1750 Wheels – £ 875

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Nomad 2 rolling chassis c/w Lyriks and DTSwiss EX1750 Wheels – £ 875

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Nomad 2 rolling chassis c/w Lyriks and DTSwiss EX1750 Wheels – £ 875
  • Premier Icon mtbmarkymark

For Sale

Nomad Frame / Lyrik Forks / DT Swiss Wheels

2010 Santa Cruz Nomad Mk 2 for 26″ Wheels, Large, Aluminium, Anodized Jalapeno green
    73mm screwed bottom bracket , 30.9mm seatpost
    bought by me from Mountain Trax in Wokingham in 2010
    With 160mm of rear wheel travel It’s been my Alps bike and has done about 15 weeks in total.
    It’s got the Rock Shox Monarch 3.3 high Volume shock that was supplied with it.
    The shock has done about 6 weeks as i used to have a Fox DHX on it until the Fox broke a few years ago.
    She has survived dent free but there are quite a few scratches and area’s of rubbing as you would expect and i have shown all the bad stuff in the photo’s
    You will also see that i countersunk the three bolt holes on the ISCG mount to fit a chain protector but they still work fine
    I serviced and greased all the bearings every year. It is still on the original bearings and they are running smooth There are grease nipples on the lower link.

It comes with:
    The Santa Cruz grease gun and grease
    A custom made acetal protector for the grease nipples that attaches with a zip tie
    Original Santa Cruz bolt up seat clamp and Santa Cruz chain slap guard
    Original Santa Cruz set up guide
    A print off of the servicing guide for the Nomad
    A print off of servicing guide for the lyriks
    A spare unused gear hanger and bolts

The Sale includes a Set of Rock Shox U-turn Coil Lyriks 115-160 travel
    Beefy 35mm stanchions in good condition, 20mm through Axle
    Like most people i found the standard medium spring didn’t let me get all the travel so i fitted a soft one which works very well. I will supply the original medium spring too
    They have the top spec Mission Control damper with lockout, adjustable floodgate, Dials for low and high speed compression and rebound.
    For Post mount brakes 160 – 203 mm rotor
    They are easy to service and i have changed the oil / foam seals regularly
    The forks have a 1.1/8″ straight steerer 200mm long. This means you have about 15mm of spacers

The original high quality Cane Creek XIIX sealed bearing headset is fitted and is still running smoothly

DT Swiss EX1750 N’Duro Wheelset 26″
    based around the Legendary DT240s hubs and the sturdy but light 5.1D rims these are pedigree wheels and were the dogs danglies when i bought them in 2010.

Front hub is the DT 240S oversize. Currently running 20mm bolt through but you can buy conversions to 15mm / 9mm RWS or Quick release, for std 6 bolt rotors. All the spokes are the original DT swiss bladed aero ones c/w prolock nipples

Rear Hub is the matching DT 240S 135mm. Currently running a DT Swiss RWS 10mm bolt through squewer ( this will fit a standard quick release rear dropout ) it lost one of the original DT Swiss bladed aero spokes a few years ago and i replaced it with a black double butted one.

There is lots of cosmetic dammage on the wheels but they are running nice and true with no major problems. likewise the bearing and freehub are all the originals and running smooth as silk. They are fitted with Stans rim tape and go up tubeless easily. I usually used a 2.35mm tyre

a strong and light all mountain wheelset perfectly matched to the Nomad

Id like £875 collected from leeds or £25 extra for postage
    Paypal gift or you pay the fees please

Email in Profile

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.