Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Noisy neighbours – my revenge
  • ourmaninthenorth

After years of their sodding music belting through the wall, and their damned dog yapping all day in their yard, Mrs North and I have now brought home our own revenge…

…she weighs 5lbs 8 oz, is called Beatrice and already has a cry that could wake the dead….

😈

coffeeking
    Free Member

Nice, though mine's cheaper. Small hole drilled through the wall and a CO2 tank…

Congrats!

Hohum
    Free Member

Congratulations to you both!

I remember the day that my wife and I brought out first child home quite clearly.

I won't go into any more detail at the moment.

jahwomble
    Free Member

Well Done Chap and Chappess !! hope all doing well 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

congratulations.

Your wife will have to get rid of her MX5 now.

Trampus
    Free Member

Congratulations to both you and Mrs. North! Revenge, dishes, cold servings of, spring to mind! 🙂

ourmaninthenorth

Thanks, all.

Samuri – MX5 went earlier this year. we're well into 4 door hatchback teritory now.

samuri
    Free Member

when the kid gets into teens, you can start looking at coupes again, but then a 4 door saloon that's astonishingly good with the fuel, looks far more attractive. 😉 Life is so cruel.

spooky_b329

Congrats.

From the description of your neighbours, I think you may live next-door-but-one to me 🙂

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Congrats.

Bit of overkill though. My revenge was a Husky TE450 trail bike that I take out about 7am every Sunday when I'm home…

mogrim

Congrats, though you may find the neighbours have the last laugh when their noisemaking activities wake up your new toy…

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

I always opted for something more like this:

to settle noise issues with neighbours 😉

But I am guessing your way will work too for revenge! Hope your walls are paper thin 😉

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Congratulations! You'll certainly get them back with that noise machine!

mtbfix

Congratulations!

I had similar thoughts of revenge of tb-jnr keeping the neighbours up, but to date they apprently have never heard her 🙁

johni
    Free Member

Many years ago I opted for Capn Kronos' approach with Radio 3 2 hrs after my neighbours turned their music off at 5am as they did every night for the month before.

I went out for 3 hours and never heard their music again. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Loud sex is always the best method of noise-revenge. I dont think you'll be getting that for a while though!!

miketually
    Free Member

If I send you my two noisemakers, you could stack them like Capt. Kronos' solution.

warton
    Free Member

Congrats!!!

I remember the day that my wife and I brought out first child home quite clearly.

aah yes, that first night of blind panic!

mrsflash
    Free Member

Yay, welcome home 🙂

(still here, still fat).

CaptJon
    Free Member

The long game, i like it.

GrahamS

Congratulations!!

And newborns can't cry properly – give it a few months for her lungs to fully develop and you're revenge will be complete!

U31
    Free Member

I won't go into any more detail at the moment.

Wrong colour, eh?

crispybacon
    Free Member

you don't live next to Muddydwarf do you ?

dlongman
    Free Member

congratulations

binners

Congratulations fella. See you at Head over Heels as soon as she's old enough 🙂

Hope you've got her booked in for baby yoga. Its compulsory round here you know

anagallis_arvensis

I will be doing the same in a few months, good luck with it all,

tonyd

Congratulations!

She might not be able to cry loud enough yet to disturb the neighbours, but the sound of tired parents walking into things in the middle of the night should do it 🙂

Remember, if you can't find your wallet for a trip to the shop for nappies/milk/etc it's probably in the fridge.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

If you don't get them back with the crying, just you wait until the start dropping toys at 6am… 🙂 That'll get them for sure.:)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Noisy neighbours – my revenge’ is closed to new replies.