Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Noisy neighbours having a party!
  • tjagain

But they didn’t invite me!

The issue is that they have left their windows open and they are at right angles about 20ft from my bedroom – so I am getting the party noise. Its only 11pm and its a saturday night but I have a nasty feeling its going to go on late and be loud.

the other issue is that the stairs go right past my bedroom and they are not making any attempt to keep folk quiet on the stairs. sounds like elephants running up and down

do I knock on the door now and ask them to close the windows? Leave it till later then do the same? Ignore it? Put my earplugs in? call the polis? Turn up at the door wild eyed with a machete?

Merak

Take a bottle of something and invite yourself you old fud.

tjagain

I just heard them in the hallway so nipped out and asked them to shut the windows. that will do I think

If its too loud you are too old?

Caher

Have you not seen ‘Neighbors’. It won’t end well.

gavstorie
    Free Member

a few years a go a flat above me was rented out to a couple of kids. They decided to have parties every night of the week and despite constant visits by the police, it continued.

In the end i pulled out the main fuse for the power supply to their flat. They never could work out how they kept having power cuts when everyone elses flat was unaffected.

It did the trick 🙂

tjagain

Once they had shut the windows the noise level was acceptable an they did not disturb us when leaving

slowoldman

If its too loud you are too old?

No it means it’s too loud.

trumpton
    Free Member

I would have asked if I could go.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Noisy neighbours having a party!’ is closed to new replies.