Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Noisy add
  • joshvegas
    Free Member

Anyone else getting the otrivine add popup?

With added whistling. That sometimes doesn’t go away even after closing it. And sometimes troops up immediately?

z1ppy

The Mods don’t necessarily watch the forum full time, and even when they do, they are not here to repair it. If you have a issue, like a rogue Ad, email the tech support team (monkeys/hamsters) is the better option

Website problems
    Problems with the running of the website? We’re probably already working on fixing it, but if not, there’s
    tech@singletrackworld.com

EDIT: Sorry that sounds a bit preachy, I just meant emailing the tech team will give you the best results.

nbt

I’m getting noisy ads too which ****s me off. Ads I don’t mind, they pay the bills, but when ads are set to slient they should BE silent. Must admit I haven;t noticed what th ads are for as I kill the as soon as they make a sound, but Otrivine is not ringing bells – maybe its ALL video ads?

joshvegas
    Free Member

EDIT: Sorry that sounds a bit preachy, I just meant emailing the tech team will give you the best results.

Nah it’s cool I reported my post when I posted it I admit I didn’t think to email tech/forgot there’s a website!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.