Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Noddy – Boy or Girl?
  • Mog
    Free Member

So, our 2 year old is working away on a Noddy & Big Ears jigsaw and refers to Noddy as ‘her’. I correct her but then Mrs Mog tries to correct me. ‘I thought the world was out on whether it’s a boy or girl,’ says she. I google it to prove my, obvious to me, point and there’s similar questions everywhere?!

I thought it was obvious……

Boy? Right?

(In the grand scheme of things, this may not be the most important thing you read today)

brant
    Free Member

He’s the “Little Man with the Red and Yellow Car”

Drac

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4g-JkyzDEA[/video]

mechmonkey
    Free Member

he

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Which leads me on to this….

Why do elephants have big ears?

Because Noddy won’t pay the ransom.

RustySpanner

A boy.

And the cabin boy in Captain Pugwash was called Tom, the first mate was referred to as ‘Master Mate’.

I was on a course recently where the Pugwash myth was repeated as fact by the bloke conducting the course, as part of the session.
    Amazing how myths become reality over time.

I’d say it’s pretty clear cut that Noddy is a boy.
    Big Bird from sesame street though…

Pigface
    Free Member

I once snogged a girl who bore a striking resemblance to Big Bird 😳 out side the Greyhound in Blackwood.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

And the cabin boy in Captain Pugwash was called Tom, the first mate was referred to as ‘Master Mate’.

I was on a course recently where the Pugwash myth was repeated as fact by the bloke conducting the course, as part of the session.
    Amazing how myths become reality over time

Boils my wee when I hear that! That, and people who quote the joke X’mas bash Rainbow episode as how Rainbow really was when they watched it back in the day!

CountZero

Hey Flashy, where did you get the little ‘boom, tish’ emoticon from? Always makes me smile.

wwaswas

I spent quite a long time watching Noddy with my son a number of years back convinced that the two goblins were called Sly and Robbie. Except they didn’t seem to do much music.

thejesmonddingo

Surely only another noddy would care what sex he is?

Northwind

I think the only people who would like to believe there’s some uncertainty, are men who secretly fancy Noddy and are ashamed of it.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

A fair question to ask, but I always thought of Noddy as a boy. But then I always thought Andy Pandy was a girl – yes, I know the clue is in the name, but a boy dressed like that??

CountZero

Cheers for that, when it comes to being amused, it’s always the little things… 😉

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

No they don’t

RustySpanner

How would we know? 🙂

Ok – perhaps I should have said, ‘the accepted version of reality’.

Only today was the myth that more Falklands veterans died from suicide than died in the conflict officially announced to be a crock.
    It’s been quoted in the media, parliament and even by the Army themselves for years.

How many myths go on to become accepted as established fact?

kayak23

How many myths go on to become accepted as established fact?

Quite a few seemingly…

Noddy is a boy, same as God…
    😀

seadog101

Like a 29er being better, not just different.

Ducks, and runs for cover…

globalti
    Free Member

Most definitely a boy, no question. Otherwise his car would have been pink and fuschia.

Pook

.. and a micra

dingabell
    Free Member

…’Powered by fairydust’

bigyinn
    Free Member

Watch the cartoons on Milkshake (07:50 daily :roll:) Noddy has a boy’s voice.
    Oh and the goblins are called Sly and Gobbo. So, no, they’re not about to “Go all the Way”.

BigJohn

The confusion arises because Noddy is so rubbish at parking the car.

martinhutch

He has a ‘girlfriend’ called ‘Tessie Bear’, which I think proves something or other.

Unless you mean:

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Noddy – Boy or Girl?’ is closed to new replies.