Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Nocturnal Milkshake Action
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

Yesterday, we discussed the somewhat novel idea of having a milkshake in bed.

It's 04:35. I am awake. I'm having a milkshake. In bed. (Well, it's a For Goodness Shakes protein shake, 'cause there was one in the fridgidaire. But I'm struck by the unworthy thought that hers may have been a Slimfast anyway.)

It's quite nice. And the bed's holding up fine for the moment.

Anyone else? 🙂

skiboy
    Free Member

😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think you've cheated there BD. I mean…if you're going to go for a milkshake in the dark, you might as well bust out the full fat milk, some bananas, other random fruit and ice cream which can then be whacked into the blender and whisked noisily to a furiousl froth. This has both the advantage of making you feel childishly naughty while worrying the neighbours. ("that new chap…we're a bit worried about him…blending at all hours!").

Simply opening your fridge and opening something that's already been put together for you, and then not breaking the bed just seems like you're not really trying. Fair dues though…it's still not entirely normal behaviour. I'm thinking given the weather, there won't be any mass ascent of balloons this morning to accompany your shake. Which would have completed the surreality of the moment.

allthepies
    Free Member

Recreating the scene eh BD, lying there, thinking of her with a lazy lob on ?

BigDummy
    Free Member

I take the point about lack of effort, apologies for that. 🙂

belgianbob

Mackerel pate on toast for me; it's quieter than wazzing up a couple of bananas and a pint of milk when everyone else is asleep.

BigDummy
    Free Member

But did you break the bed afterwards bob? And were you naked? 🙂

MrNutt
    Free Member

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!? IS NO PERVERSION TOO DEGRADING FOR YOU?!?

U31
    Free Member

No.

belgianbob

I was naked, yes, but as I wasn't in the changing room at the gym, I kinda thought it would be ok. I didn't break the bed, sadly, but I did break copious amounts of wind thereafter, waking Mrs B. I shoulda just kept it simple and made a banana milkshake, shouldn't I?

Now, eating mackerel pate on toast in the changing rooms? That really is disgusting!

BigDummy
    Free Member

There should be a rule against it.

NO MACKEREL PATE IN THE CHANGING AREAS

Possibly with some incomprehensible graphic showing the eating of mackerel pate by a naked man, to the horror of other users of the facilities.

This is the closest I can get. We'd have to have it custom made I reckon.

nickc

it's quieter than wazzing up a couple of bananas

Is this a euphemism?

I had quite a lot of nutella on my toast this morning…Does that count? I'll bounce on the bed if it helps.

belgianbob

I'll have a word with the guys at LA Fitness to see if they want one in all their gyms. I reckon a run of 200 signs won't cost that much.

I was also concerned about the eating of bananas, post exercise, in a gym where naked men may well be waving their bits about changing, so perhaps a "No Bananas" sighn would help to avert discomfort and/or disaters caused by ambiguity?

nickc

I'm quite impressed you woke especially for this BD, dedication to science that is.

belgianbob

Is this a euphemism?

No, but I could probably have worded it a bit better.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Thanks nick, I like to do my bit.

nickc

I'm trying hard to imagine a world where mackerel on toast before going to the gym is a good idea.

I'm failing at the minute, it has to be said…

BigDummy
    Free Member

How about after though? If you're "wazzing" some pate for the protein, you have to do it right after exercise. So I reckon the changing rooms would be tempting.

belgianbob

I'm trying hard to imagine a world where mackerel on toast before going to the gym is a good idea.

AFTER the gym. Protien and carbs-type thing.

Anyway, it's been banned in our gym. BD says so. There's a sign and everything.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I'd imagine you haven't got a self-assembly bed from TJ Hughes, somehow.

I maybe wrong of course.

ziggy
    Free Member

Did the article not serve as a warning though?

Before you know it you will be lying down at 3am with your ample girth wedged between flimsy pieces of balsa wood.

I from now on will always be wary of people who smell of stale fruit and dairy products 😆

IdleJon

STW at its best! Thanks for breaking up a boring day in work guys, 😆

'wazzing up a couple of bananas'. Classic.

Bunnyhop

I'm guessing that eating/drinking a milkshake in BD's bedroom is going to be a pleasant experience, but the thought of eating pate in a smelly men's changing room in a gym….. eek.
    Maybe we could send the delightful lady who broke her bed to that very gym. This would kill 2 birds with one stone, she would get a little bit of exercise and be put off food with the changing room smells of fish and erm fish 😉

scaredypants

If you* actually shook your milkshake, whilst standing nekkid in your kitchen and made a video of it for youtube, I think MrNutt may actually explode with indignation and repressed feelings that he just can't articulate

*not you, bunnyhop as I believe you may not have the requisite wazzing "banana" of which bob spoke

cinnamon_girl

I love this place! What a hoot!

belgianbob

the requisite wazzing "banana" of which bob spoke

Wazzing banana.
    It's not what it sounds like. HONEST!

scaredypants

it's OK bob, we can make allowances for your continental ways 😉

belgianbob

Just be thankful I'm not German, or the whole thread would have been about sausages!

bassspine
    Free Member

did it bring all the boys to the yard?

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Nocturnal Milkshake Action’ is closed to new replies.