Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • nobby nic tyres
  • SlowJohn
    Free Member

Are these tyres any good and are they worth the cost? Im currently running high roller 2.1 at the moment and they are in nee of replacing are the nobby nic 2.25 the size they say they are because the high roller comes up a bit smaller than it says

Offroading
    Free Member

If it helps get them from Germany – about £30 per tyre that way.

The-Beard

I use the UST version on my 5 spot and really rate them if it helps.

Garry_Lager

The NN UST is the best tyre I’ve used, all in all. They are expensive, though. Even from bike24 the UST will be 40 quid per tyre, given the weak pound. That’s a lot IMO.

The NN has been a no-brainer for me for the past 2 or 3 years. I might try some different tyres this year – there’s probably a cheaper alternative that is nearly as good.

daveb
    Free Member

I have used the 2.25 NN in various conditions from dry trails to very muddy and while they are not as good as a mud tyre think they are excellent all rounders. Light, roll well and have good traction on most off road surfaces.

emac65
    Free Member

A new pair of 2.25’s going on fleabay for £50 plus p&p….

Dogsby

I have the 1.8s and they are excellent especially this time of year.

Dogsby

dickie
    Free Member

I have NN’s on one bike &, 2.25 Albert front / 2.35 Fat Albert on another, both sets UST. Finding the NN’s a bit spinny at the mo so changing to the new Fat Alberts in UST, a few rate them better than NN’s. The new Fat Alberts are available in 2.25 & it looks like a NN tread block in an Albert pattern.

dickie
    Free Member

BTW – £67 posted from Bike24 in 2.25 UST.

Lots of snake bites running these… and the only solution is to pump up hard that defeats the purpose. AVOID if you ride rocky trials.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘nobby nic tyres’ is closed to new replies.