• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • No Work Tomorrow too much snow?!
  • Oxboy
    Free Member

OK so theres a strong possibility of us all being snowed in, who will be out messing about on their bikes then??

MEEEEE!!!!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Fingers crossed, but I need a lot more snow than the current dusting to come up with a plausable excuse not to get to work.

samuri
    Free Member

it’d need a lot more snow than the news is talking about to make it happen for me. Oh hang on, I forgot I have to use the roads with a load of other people. Fair enough then, if it snows more than one cm then I’ll be stuck at home.

mikee
    Free Member

yup
    more a hard frost up here

did hear londons snowbound tho

bruneep

good lord!, no wonder the country is in the mess its in! barely a dusting of snow and the south of engerland grinds to halt

djglover
    Free Member

I have a home working kit, 😥

Oxboy
    Free Member

Yup fingers crossed, just hope more whips over from Russia!

IanMunro
    Free Member

good lord!, no wonder the country is in the mess its in! barely a dusting of snow and the south of engerland grinds to halt

In fairness we’d be in much more of a mess if we wasted time and money to prepare for a problem that occurs for about 12 hours once every 3 years or so 🙂

will
    Free Member

Nope…i’ll be in uni looking out the window thinking about riding. Although the morning commute will be interesting on 1.5″ pure slick tires…

handyman
    Free Member

kids sch closed i cant get out of our lane its steep at the end i tried and slid sideways so drove home and will play later

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

The snow in Sheffield is quite grippy and had no problem getting a steepish lane and down another this am.

All the main roads are clear!

uplink
    Free Member

The teachers will have to stay at home today
    Thankfully, I don’t think the rest of the public services live in the same places as them – as they always seem to make it in 😉

Drac

OK so theres a strong possibility of us all being snowed in,

Only if you believe the news.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘No Work Tomorrow too much snow?!’ is closed to new replies.