Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • No Time To Die – Trailer
  • Harry_the_Spider

Bring it!

martinhutch

Don’t watch this if you want any of the best bits in the film, or the plot, to come as any surprise whatsoever.

Looks like ‘proper’ Bond though, whatever that is, hopefully better than Spectre (couldn’t be worse).

eddiebaby
    Free Member

As long as its better than Skyfall…

footflaps

Yep, looking good.

Kryton57

Woo hoo!

nbt

has anyone get any tissues?

drlex
    Free Member

Nice selection of Astons in that. Can’t wait!

johndoh
    Free Member

Looks great 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

V8.

Hubbah, hubbah, hubbah.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Ah there was me thinking it would be the new die hard 😉

#relief

RicB

Agree re Spectre- that one was terrible! On a par with Quantum and Die another Day.

This one looks ok but it’s all turning into a bit of a miniseries isn’t it- keeping all of the characters (and toys) that people have previously liked and coming up with a plot to fit it all in.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Is disappointed he’s not driving an BEV, but hey.. it is a bit retro in feel.. maybe it was filmed in the 60’s.. 🤷‍♂️

As is, I’ll wait until it comes on Sky…

kcal

..which bits were filmed round Aviemore then? 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

I think that Quantum of Solace was pretty good and the Daniel Craig films have deteriorated as the series has progressed. The first three were still good and Spectre started well, but ultimately stunk the place out.

Kryton57

Nice selection of Astons i

Good to see.  Tim Dalton* and a garage full of Beemers was a real low point.  I think the Craig era has brought back a whiff of Britishness, albeit with modern adult realism and less adolescent secret spy stuff.

*I think?

Harry_the_Spider

Pierce had the Beemers. The Daltonator had a V8 Aston… on skis.

Houns

Ooh yes

bikebouy
    Free Member

I think the Craig era has brought back a whiff of Britishness

Wot? Like being a Plumber does?

scotroutes

..which bits were filmed round Aviemore then

Helicopter scene over Pattack and the rolling car alongside Loch Laggan.

Next?

kcal

eye thenk U.

Couldn’t recall where they said they’d be filming.

boomerlives
    Free Member

Miniguns for headlights? That’s not authentic to the history.

Love it!

scotroutes

Piemonster and I passed through when they were filming on the intake for the Pattack Hydro scheme. I think there were 8 locations in Ardverickie Estate. Of course, they might not all make it into the final cut.

boomerlives
    Free Member

Mr Robot is Dr No?

Really?

crazy-legs

Pierce had the Beemers. The Daltonator had a V8 Aston… on skis.

Possibly the nicest looking Aston of the lot that one. Although it was two cars, the Vantage Volante convertible and the Vantage hardtop.

I like the trailer – just remains to be seen what they’ve done with any semblance of a plot…

Northwind

It just makes me think Hey Dr Jones, No Time For Love

Drac

Yeah baby, yeah!

ayjaydoubleyou

Miniguns for headlights? That’s not authentic to the history.

Love it!

The DB5 got blown to pieces in Skyfall – guess Q has rebuilt it with a few improvements – fully bulletproof now too.

maxtorque

It seems, er complicated?

A bit like the script writers were trying to lever in anything they could to link to the other films, regardless of if they fit or not?

Just me?? 😉

rOcKeTdOg

I liked skyfall

CountZero

I have no issues with any of the Daniel Craig ‘Bonds’, Roger Moore, on the other hand…
    Swapping out the machine guns behind the indicators for miniguns behind the headlights, then doing donuts with them is fantastic, I loved that bit.
    I’m sure a few might get a bit sniffy when they discover there’s a female 00 agent, and have a fit of the vapours on social meeja and in the Daily Wail…

plus-one

I’m in 🙂

cookeaa

I’m sure a few might get a bit sniffy when they discover there’s a female 00 agent, and have a fit of the vapours on social meeja and in the Daily Wail…

Yep, they were whinging long before the trailer…

Looks pretty good to me.

regenesis
    Free Member

Yep, they were whinging long before the trailer…

Looks pretty good to me.

That and she’s black…..

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Oh, not another Blade Runner remake with a different ending? 😉

dirkpitt74

..which bits were filmed round Aviemore then

Helicopter scene over Pattack and the rolling car alongside Loch Laggan.

Next?

We were staying in Newtonmore when they were filming at the back end of July (although we didn’t know until we were talking to someone in a shop in Aviemore on the last couple of days).
    There was a line of about 6 blacked out Range Rovers that kept coming through the village of an evening.

Trailer looks good – I’ve liked all of the Craig era Bond’s – even Quantum grows on me the more I watch it.

Harry_the_Spider

I think that Quantum is quite a clever film. The bad guy doesn’t threaten nuclear extintion from a submarine hidden in a volcano on the moon, he does something far more believably evil in switching off a country’s water supply then demanding a ransom from a corrupt leader desperate to stay in power.

Also, the lady 00 in this looks like a great character. Cool, witty and hard. I just hope that she survives beyond the credits.

Cougar

Next 007 movie features a black Jane Bond.

INCELs across the Internet collectively lose their shit.

I’d pay money to watch that. And the film.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Argh it’s all orange and blue like Every Other Big Film. Murq and turq. Pisses me off, as once seen cannot unsee.

Next 007 movie features a black Jane Bond.

INCELs across the Internet collectively lose their shit.

Will probably anyway.

I figured out a long time ago that any non-white and/or female character/s in Western Media TM are default subject to the paradox that similarly haunts alcoholics.

1 = a ‘token’
    More than 1 = never enough (‘for the PC brigade’!)

retro83
    Free Member

Malvern Rider

Argh it’s all orange and blue like Every Other Big Film. Murq and turq. Pisses me off, as once seen cannot unsee.

Cheers for pointing that out, you bastad!

Kryton57

1 = a ‘token’
    More than 1 = never enough (‘for the PC brigade’!)

I had to google INCEL, but any way…

Black Mrs K didn’t comment on any of this, but the fact that she’s relatively unknown and is not Idris Elba by default.  “Good to highlight a new black actor” was the comment.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘No Time To Die – Trailer’ is closed to new replies.