• This topic has 82 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • No Response from STW
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

How many of those have you had recently, Mike? In my case just something upsetting my browser (easily cured by closing and reopening the browser with no loss of tabs) last week which has now gone.

Not the point I was making, it’s the fact that over time these things add up in people’s minds. It’s one of the reasons people even with “P” don’t want to visit without adblockers installed especially when at work.

It’s well recognised that brands can suffer a gradual erosion of trust and respect that takes time and effort to rebuild.

But yeah could just ignore it all and say it’s great, join the squad battering anyone pop’s their head above the parapet – see the previous classifieds thread where the insults started flowing to people who were raising problems.

nickc

I don’t use adblokees and I’m the least tech savvy person I know. The forum (for me at least) is bug free, responsive and easy to use. I emailed subs to change my sub to one with coffee and it was painless fast and easy and all my emails were answered within hours.

Happy user (just for balance)

DrJ

I chased a letter I wrote to HMRC and was told that they have an 11 week turnaround target, so a few days now seems almost instantaneous 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.