Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • No not like that
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Went for sushi last night with a couple of pals. Shared a few edamame beans , one pal ate the whole damn thing, shell and all.   NO

Reminded me of an old girlfriend who used to eat bananas like corn on the cob.  (mind out of the gutter please) NO

Any other wronguns?

easily
    Free Member

Weirdos who put the milk in first.

matt_outandabout

People who open bananas using the stalk end.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Colleague of mine sat down in a restaurant in Atlanta GA and ordered wings. He then ate them with a knife and fork.

Definite wrong ‘un.

avdave2

I eat kiwi fruit whole which some people seem to think is a little odd.

bikecurious
    Free Member

Go on matt, educate me..

maccruiskeen

Go on matt, educate me..

apes (and Matt) open them from the other end. They unpeel much easier and you’re less likely to squash them if they’re ripe.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Except I don’t agree as you eat the seed first shirley. ugh

maccruiskeen

Except I don’t agree as you eat the seed first shirley

Seed last obviously – save the best til last. Thats why those blimmin apes never evolved, no ability to delay gratification.

oldnpastit

I was in Bangalore one time, on a bike ride, and came across a tree full of monkeys. I gave one of them one of the bananas I had.

He proceeded to eat the whole thing, skin and all! I was shocked!

jimmy

Weirdos who put the milk in first.

Milk in cereal first, eh? Milk first is for tea and the only way (requires a pot for the brew)

precutduck
    Free Member

Something I’ve done to wind the partner up. Take a four finger kitkat, open, don’t break them, but take a bite from the side. wound her up no end.

tomhoward

I was in the states about 20 years ago, went for pancakes for breakfast, they arrived with what I thought was mid sized dollop of squirty cream on top. So I polished it off in one spoonful.

Waitress looked at me, sort of horrified.

It was butter…

anagallis_arvensis

Except I don’t agree as you eat the seed first shirley. ugh

?

Bannanas dont have seeds?

johnx2
    Free Member

I eat all of apples and pears apart from the stalk. Nasty browning cores? Yuk! Not wrong, just that I’m quite hard.

I once saw* a biker in KFC eating corn on the cob like a peeled banana.

(*A friend once saw…)

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

my daughter licks the butter off her bread. She’ll grow out of it? won’t she?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

@anagallis  isn’t the black bit in the bottom/ top (if you are weird like Matt) a seed?  if not consider me shocked

i do know that what most people call a ‘bunch’ of bananas is infact a ‘hand’  . i bunch is around 20 and above

maccruiskeen

@anagallis  isn’t the black bit in the bottom/ top (if you are weird like Matt) a seed?  if not consider me shocked

I thinks its what would be a seed but bananas are infertile – so technically its an ‘ovule’

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

tthew

I was in the states about 20 years ago, went for pancakes for breakfast, they arrived with what I thought was mid sized dollop of squirty cream on top. So I polished it off in one spoonful

I did that on a meat platter thing in front of a group of German colleagues once. What I thought was grated cheese was grated raw horseradish.

Also eat the whole apple. And occasionally whole monkey nuts or pistachios just to annoy my partner or daughter.

bikebouy
    Free Member

People who suck spaghetti through their lips.

Erm.. are you 4yrs old?

feed

People who suck spaghetti through their lips

You mean every Italian ?

hols2
    Free Member

He proceeded to eat the whole thing, skin and all! I was shocked!

Banana skins are perfectly edible and nutritious, good source of fibre, just not quite as tasty as the inside bit.

andytherocketeer

bananas are sweeter and tastier when eaten from the side like corn on the cob

wwaswas

Banana skins are perfectly edible and nutritious, good source of fibre, just not quite as tasty as the inside bit.

On of my Mum’s fiends turned up at school after the war with a banana. They ate the lot – they’d never seen one before and no one had said not to eat the skin.

DezB
    Free Member

War fiends can do what they like with bananas. I ain’t questioning it.

richmtb

My wife puts tomato sauce on pizza, bloody smothers it. She also adds it to Mac’n’cheese.

I’ve not idea why we aren’t divorced!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

My grandad told me once about mock bananas , WWII, Parsnips boiled with banana flavouring . nice

maccruiskeen

What will soon be called the “Brexit banana”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

People who call macaroni cheese

Mac’n’cheese

Hanging’s too good for ’em!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

@richmtb Swedes put ketchup on their bolognese. Even the adults . So rank

Mister-P
    Free Member

My wife puts tomato sauce on pizza

Pizza usually has tomato sauce on it. Do do you mean ketchup?

slowoldman

my daughter licks the butter off her bread. She’ll grow out of it? won’t she?

Yes, she will eat it off the knife, like I do.

Drac

Swedes put ketchup on their bolognese. Even the adults . So rank

Christ what abomination of bolognese is that photo? No wonder it needs ketchup.

nealglover
    Free Member

Pizza usually has tomato sauce on it. Do do you mean ketchup?

Are you absolutely sure you don’t Actually know exactly what he means?

swavis

Red sauce on macaroni cheese is lush!

Keep it off the bolognese though.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Don’t even get me started on the weirdos who put clotted cream on their scone first!

Cougar

Red sauce

Wrong ‘Un detected! *klaxon*

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

People who call ketchup

Red sauce

Hanging’s too good for ’em.

Edit – Curses, Cougar, you beat me to it. I do so hate to agree with you!

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Don’t even get me started on the weirdos who put clotted cream on their scone first!

If you put the cream on first it significantly reduces the chances of contaminating the cream with jam and thereby rendering it unsuitable for dolopping atop your espresso.

Also so long as you’re judicious in your scone segment selection, when you put the lid/base on you can always invert to give the illusion of jam or cream first, in respect of your preference but regardless of your order of preparation.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘No not like that’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts