Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • No it cannot be true
  • showerman
    Free Member

amy cannot die she is the only reason i watch the doctor

jahwomble
    Free Member

She can die for all I care, does nothing for me whatsoever, she's just an annoying squeaky child thing.

Alex Kingston however, I'll watch anything she's in and my hormones will go completely batshit crazy for days. Off for a little attempt to compose myself again now.

CountZero

At the age of 22 she's hardly a 'child thing'. Perhaps you're thinking of Bonny Langford; she was annoying and squeaky and just ran around and shreiked all the time. Amy, on the other hand is a rather feisty redhead who ticks various boxes on my fantasy list; tall, slim, red hair, freckles, ‘pale & interesting’, great accent, very attractive…
    I think I'll just go and have a quiet lie down…

jahwomble
    Free Member

To be honest, she ticks pretty much every box on my fantasy list as well, but for some reason,it just quite come together.

" redhead, slim, red hair, freckles," Now that's definitely Bonnie langford you're thinking of.

22? I've got socks older than that.:)

IanMunro
    Free Member

I've just done the maths and she was still 12 when I got the superlight that I currently ride 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Maybe a spoiler in the title eh?

Drac

red hair, freckles, ‘pale

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Who the bejeebus are you talking about anyway?

jahwomble
    Free Member

I'm talking about Alex Kingston, but that's only cos once I've got an idea in my head, it's like a ferret up a drainpipe.

Countzero is projecting his unnatural interest in Bonnie langford onto Karen Gillan and Ianmunro is working out how long he's had his bike.

john_drummer
    Free Member

**** me it's The Waltons!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘No it cannot be true’ is closed to new replies.