Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • No, I don't think the forks are standard …
  • matt_outandabout

😐

Lummox

It’s hideous, saw that on gumtree a while back. Don’t pedal and lean though!

althepal

That is boggin..

honeybadgerx

“the derailleurs, cable and levers are not present so no gear changes possible without some tlc” you don’t say!

patriotpro
    Free Member

WTF 🙄

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Holy cow, pretty sure that rear brake uses the tyre and not the rim as a means of braking.

And not sure you can call it a 16 speed bike when its got no shifters…

gozarch
    Free Member

How is someone with that much positive feedback selling such a monstrosity?!

crofts2007
    Free Member

If he manages to sell all that tat he has for sale on Ebay it would make him well off!
    Must have a contact at the local recycling centre or access to local sheds at night. 🙂

gmex619
    Free Member

Damnit.. It’s worth £50 too someone who likes Campy road parts or needs some. (Like me!)

Too make the offer or not..

orangeboy
    Free Member

Oh my what a creation. If your sure its not stolen its prob worth a £50.00 punt for some parts
    As long as its not been used with that headset cup not pressed in like that

unovolo
    Free Member

Looking closely at the pics the bottom headset cup is not fully inserted,the top cup looks like its fitted upsidedown with another cup sitting on top.
    Definetly a badly put together monstrosity.

gmex619
    Free Member

I didn’t spot the bottom cup..

The top looks like some form of screw on.. IE for quill stem type.. How strange..

But I was only looking at it for the Campag stuff. I have no interest at all in the frame.

tomhoward

There’s a Marin b17 hardtail on there at the moment. With a shiver dc fork attached. 😯

Item no 171024629855. Cheap too. 🙄

andytherocketeer

Liking the full postcode given as an “area”.

Trying to work out how many bikes were used to make that?

orangeboy
    Free Member

Would guess its only the crank arms and rings that are campy and maybe the bb if your lucky
    Those wheels won’t have a campy hub body

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘No, I don't think the forks are standard …’ is closed to new replies.