NMA new single & album coming soon… Between Dog & Wolf

Home Forum Chat Forum NMA new single & album coming soon… Between Dog & Wolf

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • NMA new single & album coming soon… Between Dog & Wolf
  • Mantastic

They are doing their annual tour this year, November time. Tickets already booked

john_drummer

I’m trying to help them & the links they give are not working 🙁

http://www.newmodelarmy.org

new single is “March In September”

Premier Icon senor j
    Subscriber

will be interested to see the documentary…..

Premier Icon colournoise
    Subscriber

Haven’t really hard much of NMA’s more recent stuff, but off the back of that single have pre-ordered the new album. Thanks for the heads up.

Bloke I know through archery used to play bass for them live back in the day.

B.A.Nana

Hi John, just out of pure curiosity, what’s your connection with Mick Raven? (he of odd brightly coloured socks and a Maserati in the 1990’s).
    He used to be an IT contractor at BFL HO in Harrogate where I worked in the early/mid 1990’s for about 7 years.
    I seem to recall he shared a house for a bit with Justin Sullivan (or it might have been someone else from another Bradford band, SDC maybe). I’m pretty sure I was told that.

john_drummer

I met up with Mick a couple of years back when I was trying to put a new band together. Nothing came of that but we’ve kept in touch via facebook.

I think he may have had a house share with JS back in the day, and I’m pretty sure that Ian Astbury also shared house when he first arrived in Bradford

camo16

Do they still sound like Thunder & Consolation?

It’s been ages since I listened to NMA – not since we covered 225 in our uni band, I think…

john_drummer

they still do some T&C songs live. Green & Grey, 225, 125mph, I Love The World, etc
    But they’ve done at least 6 albums since then, the sound has evolved somewhat since 1989…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘NMA new single & album coming soon… Between Dog & Wolf’ is closed to new replies.