Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Niterider Stinger Tail Light
  • audiophile
    Free Member

Think this is what I’m after only can’t find info anywhere about battery size, anyone got one? Or reccommmend me a velcro on rear light that takes batteries.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

it will break, dont buy it.

druidh
    Free Member

Great – we’ve sold loads and had zero returns.

It’s standard CR2032s.

Don’t expect it to be as bright as a Cherry Bomb and you’ll not be disappointed.

audiophile
    Free Member

Cheers

kennyp
    Free Member

Is the Cherry Bomb really that good? I’m looking for a very bright rear light.

ojom
    Free Member

Blindingly bright. Truly dots in the eyes stuff and built in metal reflector.

Our best seller by miles.

druidh
    Free Member

Cherry Bombs are awesome. I tried a few in the shop and it was the best option.

Very bright.
    Nice flash pattern.
    Great beam pattern which spreads horizontally for enhanced visibility to other road users (assuming you have the lamp vertical of course)
    Works as a reflector when not switched on.

I have one mounted on the rear of my helmet for commuting.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQm6TllVOcs[/video]

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I’ve got one of these, seems well put together but it hasn’t really been tested in the wet yet:

Blackburn Mars click

It’s not the brightest but for something you can swap about quickly between bikes without a mount I’m pretty happy with it.

jojoA1
    Free Member

As Druidh says, it’s the CR ones for batteries, easily available. I bought the front and rear stingers from The Bike Chain and they are great for commuting lights. I’m sure they’d do you one mail order if you asked nicely. 🙂

kennyp
    Free Member

Looks like I’ll be popping in for a Cherry Bomb tomorrow or Friday then.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Niterider Stinger Tail Light’ is closed to new replies.