NISSAN QASHQAI OWNERS PLEASE

Home Forum Chat Forum NISSAN QASHQAI OWNERS PLEASE

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • NISSAN QASHQAI OWNERS PLEASE
  • skeetsgb

hi lads

im after a bike rack for my qashqai, im really struggling to find one tbh. anyone got a qashqai and use a bike rack with a towball and not on the roof please. a few suggestions would be great

many thanks

skeetsgb

ive already got roof rails but there the cosmetic type and not load bearing. thanks anyway also i made a mistake on my original post, it should say

WITH OUT A TOWBAR FITTED !! my bad. just after the rack on the back 😳

Liftman

No need to shout 🙄

uwe-r

I use a Saris Bones on mine with no problems.

forred

How do you mean cosmetic roof rails?
    If factory fitted then they are load bearing.

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

http://www.roofbox.co.uk

Online configurator will tell you what you can and can’t use, competitive pricing, exemplary service, can’t recommend highly enough.

baldSpot

How do you mean cosmetic roof rails?

+1

Zedsdead

Is there any reason you don’t want a towbar? Best addition I ever made to any vehicle….

skeetsgb

thanks lads, look like i will be getting the saris bones 2, i will have a gander on the internet for best prices.

there are two types of roof rails available for cars, 1 are cosmetic( for show) the other load bearing which are factory fitted. the load bearing are screwed down through the roof, while the cosmetic are just stuck on with 3m tape.

thanks again lads top notch as always 😀

edit. towbar just costs to much really, thats all. wouldnt use it for anything else

stanfree

Ive got the same problem , I have a qasqai and a VW fox . These both have tiny little bumpers for the bike rack to sit on. Looks like ill be looking for a saris bones as well.

skeetsgb

cheers lads, ive ordered the saris bone 3. got it from chain reaction using there 10% off code, got it for £107. no more dirty boot lol

uwe-r

RE these roof bars, i am planning on getting a roof rack for mine. I wouldn’t have thought you can put rails on if they cant take some sort of load?

Anyone out there got a roof-rack on a Qashqui?

djglover

Get rid of the girls car and get something decent

HTH

skeetsgb

haha i hope you no more about bikes than cars my friend lol 😉

skeetsgb

ewe-r

on the roof of the car if your rails are the load bearing type they should be mounted onto the 2 strips that run down the sides of the roof, the 3m ones are on the roof it self. if its a second hand car and not bought new from nissan then just double check, but you can tell the differance by looking at them closely.

djglover

It’s not a Car, its an SUV

HTH

baldSpot

Go on then djglover, what penis extension have you got then?

baldSpot

haha! no seriously, what have you got?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘NISSAN QASHQAI OWNERS PLEASE’ is closed to new replies.