Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Nissan Juke (mk1)
  • squirrelking
    Free Member

The big console is ment to be like a motorbike fuel tank and clocks.

Ah yes, that strong Nissan motorcycle heritage. 🤔

Honestly one of those cars driven by people who have given up in life.

duncancallum

Qashqai is a good family car tbf. Have their issues but I’d have one.

That CVT box is not nice but if you learn to drive them differently they’re still dogshit but not as terrible as some slush boxes. The CVT digi tech just makes loads of noise and isn’t that quick. What they’re good at is holding rpm at peak torque it’s an odd feeling.

I’d say a note which is the same floor pan or a qashqai are better cars by miles.

gordimhor

I have a Renault Captur which has some shared engines with the Nissan but is on a clio chassis. Does all I need it to do comfortably, including bike in the back with the seat down. It is diesel, exempt from road tax….vehicle emissions duty and gives better mpg than my previous car which was a Micra.

hugo
    Free Member

There made by Nissan so reliable and cheap.

However, they are compromised by the faux SUV shape on a small hatchback. You get very little space in the boot and back but they do have a “modern” shape that some like.

I’d go for the Versa myself if I wanted a Nissan hatchback, but it doesn’t look like a Juke or Qashkumquat.

They’re all right but hated because they’re all style over substance without the actual style.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Do they still make the Pulsar? Remember that looking nice (if a sad reboot of a great name).

uggski

So to buck the trend. My missus was in the market for a new car. We bought a Juke because she has difficulty getting in and out of low car and the Juke is just right for her. Some of the equivalent cars were just not as nice to drive to her. She likes the looks and calls it the ugly Car. You tell me?

To be fair to the car, it does what she wants. Starts every time and gets her from A to B warm and dry. She’s no Louis Hamilton so just wants something reliable, which it has been. I don’t mind driving it. It’s not the best car I have driven, it’s also not the worst by a long way. It wouldn’t have been my choice but as modern cars go it’s not bad.

The boots not that bad. The facelift ones have a false floor that can be removed which makes the boot a lot bigger.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Nissan Juke (mk1)’ is closed to new replies.