Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Nicolai Interesting Spec List
  • Dylan08
    Free Member

Dont normally do this, but something fishy about this ad? Interesting spec list .. ahem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NICOLAI-mountain-bike-/190475908921?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item2c593fb739

coogan
    Free Member

Looks alright to me, if some guff spelling.

ianpinder
    Free Member

It doesn’t really look ok.

He thinks it’s a medium…… If you buy a nicola you know what size it is.

As for the rest…….

HERE IM SELLING MY NICOLAI ARGAN FR EASTON HARD TAIL IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS BIKE THEN YOU HAVE PROBABLY DONE YOUR HOME WORK THESE ARE THE BEST MONEY CAN BUY THERE MADE IN GERMANY THIS IS THE ENDURO FREE RIDE,AND I THINK THE FRAME IS MEDIUM AM 6FT THE FRAME IS IN GOOD CONDITION THE REST HAS A BIT OF WEAR AND TEAR, ITS HAS FLOAT FOX FORKS NEW SEAT MINI HOPE BRAKES XTR REAR MEC V12 PEDDLES EASTEN HANDLE BARS HOPE SCREWS THOMPSON HEAD SET EASTON STEM SUNDIAL RIMS AND MUCH MORE HAPPY BIDDING
    CASH ON COLLECTION OR PAYPAL
    PICK UP ONLY

Duffer
    Free Member

Looks dodgy to me. Any bike with “float fox forks” and “mini hope brakes” is clearly nicked.

nickf
    Free Member

Peddles
    Easten
    Thompson head set
    Nicolai Argan
    Sundial rims

It’s not just that he’s got a spelling problem, he clearly knows nothing about it. I’d not go near it.

kimbers

dodgier than this lorry

Rockplough
    Free Member

Looks like a Head For The Hills chainstay protector. Worth contacting them to see if anyone’s bought an Argon off them and reported it nicked?

edit: Item location even matches HFTH shop.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I can’t believe no-one has mentioned the hose discarded down the side of the shed yet.

ianpinder
    Free Member

It is legit, after contacting the lbs.

Northwind

Being an incoherent idiot doesn’t make you a thief… If it did every bike on gumtree would be stolen. THIS ARE MY BIEK IT GUD IT GOT TEH GEARS IT BMX FOR COMMUTING AN DOWNHILLS IM SELLING TI COS I GOT A SPEEDFIGHT LOL

(I don’t know why but they can always spell “commuting” but never “bike”)

Duffer
    Free Member

Being an incoherent idiot doesn’t make you a thief

Clever, coherent thieves don’t steal bikes – they steal diamonds 😉

Seriously though, anyone that has bought a bike of this calibre (price) would at least know what size it is.

scaredypants

ianpinder – Member
    It is legit, after contacting the lbs

you’re serious, right ? They can match the ad to the owner 😯

chakaping
    Free Member

every bike on gumtree would be stolen

Hmmm. If you’d said Pinkbike I might have agreed, but Gumtree has got more fences than Travis Perkins.

ianpinder
    Free Member

Yup, they rang the owner, and they confirmed that it is him who is selling it.

So it is 100% legit.

Hopefully, they will also tell him what the components are so he can write a proper add for it and get the reserve price.

loddrik
    Free Member

Looks like the STW womens institute are looking after the nations morals and bike sales again then… 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Nicolai Interesting Spec List’ is closed to new replies.