Nicolai Frameset, Fox 36 Float RLC, Stans Flow, Reverb need gone!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Nicolai Frameset, Fox 36 Float RLC, Stans Flow, Reverb need gone!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Nicolai Frameset, Fox 36 Float RLC, Stans Flow, Reverb need gone!
  • mcpayner94

Due to no current interest in the full build of my bike for sale (Nicolai Helius AM), I have decided to split my current build with the thought that people will be more interested in specific items of the build. I would need to see if any body is interested in the frame set first, because I do not want to be left with the frame and nothing else. If you are interested in any of the parts comment below and I will write you down as interested. Below is a list of the items I will be selling with their price, any questions or pictures just ask!

Frameset: Nicolai Helius AM 2010 model (I think) with a Fox Float RP23 shock (boost valve). With the frame I will include Shimano SLX cranks, a Shimano BB and an E-13 chain device with a 32t chain ring. Price: £750

Forks: Fox 36 Float RLC (2012)- kashima coated, no scrathes on stanchions. Price: £450. Steerer length around 195mm.

Wheelset: Stans ZTR Flow on Hope Pro II hubs. Great condition, and will include two Maxxis High Roller II’s (one brand new) and the Hope skewer, and also a 9 speed Shimano cassette. Price: £275

Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb 2012 model. Very good condition, RH lever to be use don underside of left hand of the bar. Price: £175 (with a bleed kit).

Brakes: 2012 Shimano XT M775, with a 203mm rotor and 180mm rotor. Bled both once, still very good condition. Included is two pairs of SOS Ashima brake pads (unused). Price: £80

Bars: Spank Spike 777 Evo (in red). Brand new. Price: £40.

Grips: Renthal lock-on grips. Used once. Price: £19

Pedals: DMR Volts, still condition and great pedals. No pins missing., Price: £50

Stem: Nukeproof Warehead 50mm black. Price: £20

Shifter/rear mech: Shimano SLX, very good condition, few scuff parks. For the two, Price: £40

Saddle: Nukeproof saddle in white, very good condition. Price: £20

I think I have covered everything, if you have any questions regarding pictures and inquiries about the price then email me: mcpayner94 AT gmail DOT com. Like I said before, the frame would need to have some form of interest before I can split the bike, but comment if you would be willing to buy any of the parts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Nicolai Frameset, Fox 36 Float RLC, Stans Flow, Reverb need gone!’ is closed to new replies.