Nice restaurant where you can eat outside in West Yorkshire area

Home Forum Chat Forum Nice restaurant where you can eat outside in West Yorkshire area

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Nice restaurant where you can eat outside in West Yorkshire area
  • ElShalimo

The Fleece on Ripponden Bank above Ripponden has an amazing terrace. It’s just a pub but does very good quality food

Premier Icon mikey-simmo
    Subscriber

Isn’t there an Italian in Ilkley with a roof Garden on?

meames

It’s not outdoors, but I would strongly recommend Well’s Bistro in Ilkley if you want somewhere quiet – seat’s about 15 people max, you can chat with the owner/chef and the food is amazing.

ElShalimo

If indoors is okay and you like Spanish food
    Google El Gato Negro, it’s amazing and has won a Michelin Bib Gourmand

munrobiker

The Spiced Pear in Hepworth has cracking views and I’ve heaerd good (if slightly pricey) food, though I’ve not eaten there myself.

Premier Icon darrenspink
    Subscriber

Can’t post on twitter or facebook because my mrs will see it.
    I want to take her out for a nice meal and weather permitting a restaurant were you can eat outside. Needs to be in West Yorkshire’ish area… Ilkley, Hebden, Harrogate even maybe. Somewhere in the country is great also.

Seen this place which has a roof terrace in Ilkley: http://www.individualrestaurants.com/piccolino/ilkley/

Anybody got any recommendations?

Ta

duffle

Goes against what you asked but in true stw style…in Leeds, just off Water lane, the Foundry I think it’s called there a little terrace outside. You can then nip down t’road t’Midnight bell for some real aley stuff or treat her reet to a night at the theatre

Premier Icon darrenspink
    Subscriber

Cheers guys

Isn’t there an Italian in Ilkley with a roof Garden on

Yep thats the one I mentioned.

Premier Icon tomhoward
    Subscriber

The Spiced Pear in Hepworth has cracking views and I’ve heaerd good (if slightly pricey) food, though I’ve not eaten there myself.

Very good food indeed 🙂

There’s an Italian in Harrogate with out door tables. Used to be called Joe Rigatonis but has just had a name change and a refurb.

andybanks

Shibden Mill Inn, Halifax – http://www.shibdenmillinn.com/

Try the Roebuck at the back of Otley, taken over recently, all done up nice and developing a really good reputation. I’m sure you can eat outside but probably best to call first and check. Its part way up a right bastard of a road climb too to you’ll be able to sit out and mock the roadies and they huff and puff past 🙂

Fleece in Otley has a really nice beer Garden down by the river, serves fabulous local ale and the food is excellent
    http://ow.ly/i/5SYue

craigxxl

Another vote for Shibfen Mill. Excellent view, great restaurant and staff in nice settings.

craigxxl

Double post

Premier Icon darrenspink
    Subscriber

Some top tips, ta.

Ah – just remembered – White Hart in Pool in Wharfedale. Nice food, nice seating area outside, a bit less “pubby”

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Nice restaurant where you can eat outside in West Yorkshire area’ is closed to new replies.