Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Nice problem – Triumph or Duke?
  • Northwind

Euro wrote,

"but do you really want to own the ugliest Ducati ever made? "

It is not a Multistrada, therefore you are wrong 😉

imp999
    Free Member

Bit late but..
    I love my RS and ride it to work every day( missed a few this year with the snow).
    There is faster and nimbler and prettier stuff out there but as a tool its ace.
    220mles/tank, 100+ comfy cruising(never seen together).
    And if you do keep it a while they go and go( nearly 80k).
    Sometimes its the only reason I get up for work – the ride in.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I'm glad this thread re-appeared, we've just bought this Vespa GT200. Picking it up on Sunday. 😀

mugsys_m8

Bah.

Thee can stick all tha's triumphs and IT stuff. Tha wants a reet proper motorcycle. Tha wants….. an MZ250.

RING A DING DING RING A DING RING RING DING DING.

juan
    Free Member

Commuting 90 miles megascooter every day – comfy, weather protection blah blah blah

Can someone please bash tj's head as hard as possible so he can get back to his senses… Scooter are not for motobikers factomundo. They are for loosers that have got cars and can't assume to get stuck in traffic jams. So with their big piece of shite, they can undertake you, jump traffic lights, abuse other road users and try to kill proper motorbikers. Last time I got in an arguement with one, lose my temper and dare him to a race. Not in town no, but first one to get to 'le col de la bonette'. Funnily enough he got his half helmet on and went his way. You just want to hit scooter people hard on the head until their brain fall out.

mugsys_m8

Restez Zen Juan!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Juan, calm down. 🙂 Having a rant with another biker of any kind gets nobody anywhere. United we stand, divided we fall.

It's a bike. Pure and simple.

I see all bikes as equal, engine or not, auto, manual, foot change, thumb change, with or without a clutch, 3-27 gears, Gearbox, hub gears, derallier gears or no gears, plasic, steel, carbon, titanium, alloy, on or off road, lycra, leathers, goretex, baggies, or city suit, belt, chain or shaft drive, 8-38 inch wheels, knobbly, slick, faired, unfaired, new, old or ancient, full face, open face or smiley face……

:mrgreen:

juan
    Free Member

Problem is peter scooter are not bike they are **** scooter for muppet who can't use a gearbox. Have a couple of days holidays here. It will change your mind.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

If it's got two wheels and a motor then it's good enough for me…. 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Nice problem – Triumph or Duke?’ is closed to new replies.