Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Nice hat watchers
  • Xylene
    Free Member

I have always wanted a nice hat, but always feel self-conscious when I wear one.

slowbloke
    Free Member

Embrace the wearing of hats! Funny how most people would happily wear a baseball cap but not something smarter!

rOcKeTdOg

hats rock, i’m almost never without one

Wally

Santa never goes out without his Merino Icebreaker beanie.

globalti
    Free Member

I’ve got 27 different hats and helmets.

kayak23

If I go out the house without my hat, it feels as if I’ve forgotten me head.
    Hats are dope.

MrSmith
    Free Member

You just have to work out what hats suit you.
    Hats can often look like an affectation not something natural that suits you.

I’m quite slim so can’t do a wide brim fedora, newsboy or panama but wear trilby (front peak down) and flat caps (tweed/moleskin)

Basically the idea is to not look like Pete Doherty by trying too hard.

Borselino and Stetson (brand) do some nice hats as do christies

Klunk
    Free Member

go for the binners look

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Never really liked anything other than baseball caps but since moving to Oz, bigger brimmed hats FTW! (Rather a nice selection of camo boonie hats from around the world!) and a hemp Tilley now!

frankconway

Reiss have a small range made by Christys so quality is good.
    Some of the fedoras are now in the sale at 30% off.

FOG

I am just coming round to hat wearing after years of not wanting to be like my dad but you have to be careful. Two of my Yorkshire cycling buddies did the Bordeaux to Barcelona a few years ago. One of them , 6′ 4 and ten stone and built to match tried on a Basque beret when they stopped in a Spanish village. When he asked how he looked he got the answer, ‘ Tha looks like an effin nail’. He put it back and didn’t buy it

funkmasterp

Big hat fan here. When you lose the thatch they become your new hairstyles 😀

metalheart
    Free Member

Being a slapheed with ginger skin I’ve had to get over my aversion to hats.

Beanie in winter, cap in summer. Stopped caring how I look as frostbite or sunburn flakeyness isn’t really my look neither.

motozulu
    Free Member

I go with the Peaky Blinder flat cap look when not out biking. Tend to get served quicker at the bar with the shotgun accessory, too.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Nice hat watchers’ is closed to new replies.