Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Nice day for a Birthday, but lost an old friend.
  • tang
    Free Member

Down at my Fathers in Somerset with all the family for Easter. Fantastic ride in the sun over the levels and into the mendips. My wife got me a new set of kit that Howies discounted rather generously. Welsh stripes as I was born in Aberystwyth!
    [/url] image by tangwyn, on Flickr[/img]

Just had a glorious picnic on Compton Dundon hill in the cowslips and bluebells with my kids, Dad and brothers.
    [/url] image by tangwyn, on Flickr[/img]

As we were leaving we got the call that a very very dear friend had finally passed after a long battle with cancer. He helped me so much when I was 17/18, supported and encouraged me to seek and find what I needed to do.
    A glorious beautiful Good Friday to celebrate a year and say farewell to an old friend.

belugabob
    Free Member

The ride, and the vibes that went with it, was your mate reminding you how short and precious life is – but it’s bloody glorious, so take it all in before it’s whizzed past without you noticing.

noteeth
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that – but, as you say, what a beautiful place to be whilst thinking of him, & on such a gorgeous day.

(Noteeth – Mendip native in exile).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Nice day for a Birthday, but lost an old friend.’ is closed to new replies.