Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nice central London family hotel/Air BnB, 4 nights ?
  • iainc

Heading there for 4 nights end of June with family (wife and 2 boys, 16 and 13). Train to Euston and will be doing a variety of the usual tourist stuff. Arrive Saturday, leave following Wed lunchtime. Looking for recommendations for accommodation, ideally not much over £150 a night if such a thing is possible !

iainc

No ?

NZCol

Give park plaza Westminster a call, we stayed there for 3 nights for 160 a night in a studio which had a double and a sofa bed. Although I stay there every week.

iainc

Thanks, will give them a call

benp1

Can’t recommend anything, I only live here

Airbnb is good though, look for places near a tube line, easy to get around then

midlifecrashes

We’ve had a family room at Hilton Metropole at the top of Edgware Road at around your budget, but you have to catch it just right to get the deals. Pool, small gym, tube on doorstep. Also look at YHA family rooms and student halls if late enough in June.

iainc

Good to know, will have a look, thanks

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

If you can get a deal, Dolphin Square Hotel is good. Self catering, serviced flats, very well located. Lovely pool and gym as well (used to be my gym when I lived there!)

Probably way off budget at normal price, but worth a look for a deal, perhaps.

iainc

thanks, looks good, will call them later.

dove1

Have a look at the Corus Hotel Hyde Park. We stayed there for 3 nights during the February half term. 2 rooms (one double, one twin) and breakfast included.
    It’s in a great location about 90 seconds walk from Lancaster Gate tube station and a nice walk through Hyde Park gets you to the Royal Albert Hall and Knightsbridge.

Standard rate isn’t cheap but they often do deals so it’s worth calling them and asking.

iainc

many thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nice central London family hotel/Air BnB, 4 nights ?’ is closed to new replies.