Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Nice Biscuit article……….Guardian content
  • Houns

Clickbait title 😠

RustySpanner

🙂

Sorry (not sorry).

beej

I’ve been reading through all the comments, well worth it.

I always get mildly miffed at people who quote very early stuff with no knowledge of all the other albums that came after. I was saved from this by a friend who reintroduced me to them in about 1998, and took me to my first HMHB gig. I think I’ve seen them six times now, including at the Cornbury festival mentioned in the article.

RustySpanner

I was a fan until they split up, then lost touch.

Daughter’s ex reintroduced me to them, went to see them, laughed my arse off, bought the back catalogue etc…..

Along with family, bikes, other peoples dogs and this place, they make me happy.

ta11pau1

Wtf, 3 songs in on Spotify and I’m loving it, how can a song about restless legs be so brilliant! 🤣🤣

RustySpanner

Chris Rand’s delightful website:

Home Page

Has all the lyrics, loads of info etc.

A true labour of love. 🙂

BigJohn

I’ve often thought of getting a cricketing top, writing “F Titmus” on the back and seeing who might give the correct response.

MrSparkle
    Free Member

f*****n’ hell!

ta11pau1

He got a Boardman bike on the Cycle To Work scheme, discovered he really enjoyed it.
    Started watching the Tour de France highlights on ITV4, worshipped at the altar of Wiggo and Froome-dog.
    Goes out every Sunday in full Sky replica kit…

Get your hedge cut
    Get your ****** hedge cut
    Get your hedge cut
    Get you ****** hedge cut
    Stop analysing Strava
    And cut your hedge

🤣😁

beej

The opening words from Nigel at Cornbury Festival gig, “Andy Schleck, outside bet”. He won the best young rider that year, so not a bad prediction.

Lots of cycling references through the years, e.g. “I’m on Shimano Ultegra now, ain’t you heard?”

RustySpanner

Keep those chains lubed, people.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.