Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Nibbles DQ
  • MoreCashThanDash

I wonder if the DQ was because it was Astana, been very close to the wind for years, final warning maybe?

atlaz
    Free Member

Well Nibali has been a bit of a disaster really. They hired him, he had a sterling 2014 and then 2015 has been bollocks. I’d be surprised if Astana weren’t happy to get rid of his salary if they can given Aru is probably capable of matching Nibali for grand tour ability and is a lot younger.

chakaping
    Free Member

I agree with your conclusion Atlaz, but he did win the TdF with some impressive riding so I’d say they’d got their money’s worth.

I wonder if the DQ was because it was Astana

I’d like to think any rider caught on camera beign that flagrant would have got the axe, but perhaps they’d have had more qualms if it was Valverde or Contador.

honourablegeorge

Ridiculous. I’m surprised it didn’t burn out the motor in his bike, bing dragged along at speed liek that

matt_outandabout

Jamie, please return to the forum, Jamie to the forum.

That video needs to become a gif, with flames or rainbow sparkles out the back of his bike, and then car….

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

I’m wondering if the group “sat up” to emphasise the acceleration?

that would be pretty calculating. Given the only camera is a distant heli, more likely they sat up in a “seriously WTF?!” reaction. Pretty insulting of Nibali to the rest of the group, but atlaz knocked the head off the nail with “spectacularly lacking in class”.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Nibbles DQ’ is closed to new replies.