• This topic has 43 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • NHS & very stressed wife – what to do
  • hels
    Free Member

Wow – in one thread I have managed to go from heartily agreeing with you TJ (promoted above her abilities – not diplomatically put but fair – handling job stress is part of the skillset you need) to wanting to pick you uo by the ankles and shake you (advising her to go off sick for two years – SWTAF).

Chapeau !!

tjagain

Hels – again – thats not what I said.  Again badly put perhaps.  go off sick with the stress, go thru the return to work stuff which I very much doubt would have any effect, take early retirement

thecaptain
    Free Member

Must admit I’m not that impressed with the “go off on the sick” attitude. Having worked at a number of public sector organisations it’s not something I recognise as part of the culture there either (and before you say, they obviously weren’t stressful then, there were 3 sets of compulsory redundancies, two structural reorganisations and strategic re-planning and one site move in the space of about 5 years across two different organisations).

If your boss is a incompetent bully the appropriate response takes the form of two short words.

Drac

Bookmarking here I’ll post or pm you tonight as this is part of my role and I’ve just been through similar although my support was outstanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘NHS & very stressed wife – what to do’ is closed to new replies.