Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Next steps STW help needed.
  • chrisgibson
    Free Member

OK so I am mostly posting as MrWhyte thinks it would be good for me.

I have just ended things with my fiance after 8 years together, I won’t go into the details but for me it was the right choice.

Currently going through all the disassembling of a shared life which brings me to my question.

Once I have taken care of all the survival things (place to live etc), what should my next steps be in my new life?

All/any suggestions welcome, the more doable or silly the better (if that is possible).

Also please put any spelling or grammar errors down to a broken heart – or some such.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

lol 10 months into this….
    Be angry
    Be sad
    Be thoughtful
    Be forgetful
    Be drunk
    Be sober

Find your circle of friends
    Keep yourself busy
    Be ready to move

few more things not really got the hang of it

Cougar

Alcohol and lots of casual sex.

Sorry to hear that, it can’t be an easy easy time. I suppose the only real advice I can offer is to try not to panic, take your time adjusting. Whenever I’ve broken up with a long-term partner I’ve thought “that’s it, my life’s over” and the truth is that it’s not, it’s just the end of a chapter and the start of the next.

chrisgibson
    Free Member

Currently living in MrWhytes spare room, the casual sex thing might not go down too well with him….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I suppose the only real advice I can offer is to try not to panic

Rubbish thats what leads to

lots of casual sex.

apparently 🙄

spawnofyorkshire

Currently living in MrWhytes spare room, the casual sex thing might not go down too well with him….

Depends on if he’s into that

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Currently living in MrWhytes spare room, the casual sex thing might not go down too well with him…

Rohypnol – just learn to use it properly

mrwhyte
    Free Member

You keep saying, ‘do not knock it until you’ve tried it’… you’re not going to convince me.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Next steps STW help needed.’ is closed to new replies.