Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Next day tyres website
  • soulstealer
    Free Member

Anyone used this site? They’ve got a good selection of 650b tyres at reasonable prices, but hadn’t heard of them other than finding them through a web search. Any reports good or bad would be much appreciated

northernmatt

Know of quite a few people that have used them. Excellent by all accounts, a couple had problems with Rubber Queens and they were sorted immediately.

deadkenny
    Free Member

I use them for all my tyres now and know many others that do. They are in my experience truly next day also. Cheap prices (although fancy German stuff might be cheaper from bike-discount.de 😉 ), good selection.

Daniel
    Free Member

Used them about 3 times. Excellent service. My default choice when looking at new tyres.

soulstealer
    Free Member

Cheers Matt , always good to hear promising reports!

davewalsh
    Free Member

As above, used them a few times, one order took a few days to get here but other than that, been very pleased. They’re now my default choice.

pete68
    Free Member

I’ve used them for a few years now. Always a good quick service. Highly recommended.

soulstealer
    Free Member

Thanks all, will be placing an order

mokl
    Free Member

A safe bet in my experience (and based just down the road from me). Buy with confidence.

tpbiker
    Free Member

excellent

grtdkad

Always good for me. Range. Price. Delivery.

Top guys.

old_mtber
    Free Member

Excellent service and keen prices too. Highly recommended.

bazwadah
    Free Member

Only used them once but good service, fast and cheap and email to say it was dispatched.

retro83
    Free Member

Used them a lot as I like the way their website is laid out, service also seems pretty good. Always had my tyres on time.

swanny853

Agreed, very good service

slparsons
    Free Member

I’ve used em nothing bad too say, good prices and quick delivery, what’s not to like?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Next day tyres website’ is closed to new replies.