Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • News story removed…
  • petercook80
    Free Member

Any reason other than being worried about discussing emotional and contentious topics?

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Eh?

petercook80
    Free Member

It’s was a story that was appearing on the main feed (but a Grit CX channel story) it suddenly disappeared but only it seems from the main feed but is still on the Grit CX channel …. it puzzled me initially.

Mark

It’s still there on the front page.

mattyfez

the thick plottens.

petercook80
    Free Member

Not on the front page I’m seeing…. unless we are not talking about the same story

thegeneralist
    Free Member

I can’t see it ( the one that isn’t there)

Rubber_Buccaneer

I don’t see any Grit-CX stories on the front page because I unticked that option in my profile.  Is that why you don’t see it?

simondbarnes

I can only see this

rOcKeTdOg

I can see it, interesting debate that I’m not sure what the answer is but hopefully it’ll educate me & others

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’m assuming this story.

CX World Champs Race Director Issues Statement on ‘discriminatory and hateful’ decision

Not an easy issue to sort and police. There are rights on both sides.

twistedpencil

The Wideopenmag link in the comments is also an interesting read.

Thanks for bringing both articles to my attention.  I doubt subscribe to the Grit.cx channel so would have missed this.  I wonder if articles like this, that have a wider perspective than just the discipline could get published to all the feeds?

doomanic

I saw it on the Front Page and I’m not knowingly subscribed to GritCX.

scotroutes

There’s a front page?

petercook80
    Free Member

eddiebaby… that’s the story

I cant remember if I am subscribed to the CX channel or not but the story appeared on my main front page yesterday (I think)  then disappeared this afternoon.

Probably a website algorithm governing what pops up where…..

doomanic

It’s still on the front page for me.

nickc

Yep, I don’t think it’s anything sinister, the odd Git CX article ops up on ‘my’ single track front page occasionally. It’s cool, I like finding our about new cycling stuff that I wouldn’t normally see or seek out.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I opted out of all the fringe stuff like ebikes, Canyon, Tech, snow and CX. Then if I see them it is only my fault. Unless it’s ebikes that encroach everywhere.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘News story removed…’ is closed to new replies.