• This topic has 19 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by myti.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • NewPuppyTrackWorld
  • BoardinBob

Meet Leo. 8 week old working lab. Part of the family already

franksinatra

Oh my goodness. Those eyes….

Congratulations

doomanic

Working Lab? What’s his job, melting hearts?

piemonster

You’ve no chance with those eyes I’m afraid

mattbee

Gorgeous. Is he working at the storage place then?

willard

Yeah, those eyes. Biiiiiig trouble. A lovely looking dog though and an excellent choice of breed!

My gods! The eyes!

Bregante

Luna, our labradoodle pup and her new best mate Moose, say hi.

Luna and Moose

Drac

Gorgeous

sprootlet
    Free Member

You won’t be able to resist those eyes…..

What a handsome pup

MoreCashThanDash

Working Lab? What’s his job, melting hearts?

This.

In the last 5 months my neighbour and my best mate have both got labs. Even MrsMC is weakening….

BoardinBob

Wee man’s had an exciting first proper day. Cried all night which was to be expected but luckily has made no mess indoors. Came down at 6am to let him out, quick business then back for a snooze. Lots of games in the garden and the start of some training. He’ll follow me around easily and comes whenever called which bodes well for the future. He earned a wee afternoon sunbathing session

TiRed

Picking up our cocker tomorrow. Still unnamed. All black unlike the last two (red and blue roan). House needs a dog.

willard

All black you say? Sounds like a Jonah Lomu to me.

BoardinBob

Picking up our cocker tomorrow. Still unnamed. All black unlike the last two (red and blue roan). House needs a dog.

My last boy. Sadly with my ex now and it’s been 6 years without a dog in the house, so it’s long overdue

funkmasterp

My lab was called Leo and was pretty much my best friend. Had very similar eyes to yours but was a chunky yellow fella. Still miss him now. He’s a beaut and you’ve got some serious fun times ahead of you. Really miss having a dog

Trekster

It’s been a long time since I last posted a photo and I seem to remember that there was an easy way to do so if photos were not online anywhere? ie any way to do it straight from phone?

New pup day is Friday

Trekster

Found it, Postimages
    We sister to this coming soon

Trekster

Wee sister

w00dster

Lovely looking puppy. Say good bye to any peace and quiet you thought you’d have, and they still know how to do the heart melting eyes even as adult dogs…

A young fudge, quite a cute furball

Not happy with me working and wants to go for a walk

I don’t get a moment to myself!!!

So in March he get a little brother to keep him company

myti
    Free Member

Aww…gorgeous. My black lab is 12 now. Best dog in the world i honestly love her more every day and she’s still full of life and loves people and going on adventures with us despite arthritis slowing her down. Keep him lean and feed him great quality food for a long, happy life 😊

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘NewPuppyTrackWorld’ is closed to new replies.