• This topic has 91 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Del.
Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • New York has legalised cannabis
  • tjagain

Not averse to imbibing my drug of choice (alcohol) but there’s established legal requirements and scientific research describing a set level as causing impairment. So that’s what’s enforced in terms of driving, safety critical jobs or even just a work policy.

Actually there is not – or rather the limits are set in england at the point there is significant impairment and at levels below the legal levels there is still serious impairment

Edit – cannabis today is on average 14x more potent than 25 yrs ago

Nonsense. cite please

trumpton
    Free Member

It may not be that much stronger but it is alot stronger with much more thc, i’d say maybe 4 times stronger at a guess.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Edit – cannabis today is on average 14x more potent than 25 yrs ago

Cannibis 25 years ago was rotten! 😆 Contaminated Soapbar was rife! 😆

The situation today is much much better.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    tjagain

Thai sticks / sensi?

seosamh77
    Free Member

It was all varying degree’s of Soapbar with the occasional bit of slate or black…

tjagain

errrmmm – I did dabble a little in my youth and it certainly was not just rubbish where I was

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’m just talking mass market availability TJ. in general, that was the bulk of what was out there. Obviously other stuff could be had.

tjagain

thinking about it I am talking rather more than 25 years ago!

finbar
    Free Member

soapbar

Ha! That brings back some memories. Might still have a t-shirt or two with hot rock holes in 😀

craig5

Classic ! Yer better of smoking the green instead, cos it don’t blim burn & its better for your head

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

the Jeremy vine show recently ran a feature on cannabis legalisation.

They found that the market in Canada was not operating properly (mediocre legal weed and a continued trade in illegal weed)

because it’s impossible to get a cannabis growers licence if the applicant possesses a criminal record, then all the know-how/ skill-set is still in the domain of the illegal producers.
    Kind of a long-term recruitment issue.

And If you’re just flying out to Canada just for the weed, will you be returning on the ‘red-eye’?

Del

Boom tish.

Expect a mental health crisis at some point. I expect the illegal trade to continue by offering stronger and more interesting produce.

Very often the only green you can get hold of in the UK knocks your head off. Choice? I’ve got this mate – 20 quid. Coffee shop in Amsterdam has a menu as long as your arm and a knowledgeable chap who will be happy to discuss your poison of choice. I know which I prefer.

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘New York has legalised cannabis’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts