Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • new years eve………big issue or not.
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

nowt sadder than xmas deccies in january

how about not putting them up in the first place? Couldn't be bothered, and by the time I was bothered, it was too late to bother

scotabroad

We got an invite round to friends house for a party, lots of kids, lots of music, dancing, drink of course, and a great time. Got home early hours and a sair heed today, had a very good time!

Subtle Troll btw.

ton

Subtle Troll btw.

us big lad's are on the same wavelength………….. 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

We've never really bothered about new year, but since we moved to a nice little North Yorkshire town where the neighbours actually acknowledge one's presence….well, said neighbours dragged us down the 'social' last night & it was the best new year I've had since I had the 'best barbecue ever' in 1998/99!

Fu*k me, I even danced!

Drac

The difference from Saturday night is that it only really starts at about 1150 (the rest is just warm up) and should be still going 'til daylight.

Scots never could party, at Daylight you have breakfast and then the party really starts. Perhaps the people in York, went to other people's houses are their own to party away.

igm

You gotta love trolls – and bandwagon trolls

chewkw
    Free Member

Another off day which I welcome but other than that it's shite innit.

😀

colnagokid

Still partying here! Wine anyone, or a beer?, bacon sarnies soon! Happy new year 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘new years eve………big issue or not.’ is closed to new replies.