Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • New Year's Eve plans?
  • PrinceJohn

Are you in or are you out?

Personally I’m out as I couldn’t stand being in and can’t wait to get the season over with and get back some routine in my life.

slowbloke
    Free Member

I’m doing a short DJ set in a local pub then I’ll be off to the Cider Bar for a few whilst Mrs slowbloke looks after horses for the firework bit around midnight.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Pizza and film night with the kids.

Then once kids are in bed, probably some combination of Hootenanny, Amazon Prime and sexual intercourse.

ahwiles
    Free Member

Asleep on the in-laws sofa from 9pm, I’ll wobble off to bed for 10.30

Driving home tomorrow on empty roads for an epic evening of board games!!!!

righog
    Free Member

Hopefully fast asleep on an Oil rig in the Norwegian Sea…Very Happy to still have a job 🙂

timidwheeler

Working.

Jamie
    Free Member

Was up till 7am this morning watching grown adults punch each other, then had to get up at 8am. So will probably be in bed by 10pm tonight.

Bah humbug etc etc.

bearnecessities

Then once kids are in bed, probably some combination of Hootenanny, Amazon Prime and sexual intercourse.

Just let them sleep instead.

mboy
    Free Member

Full of cold, so doubt I’ll be going anywhere. Which suits me just fine as NYE is always the biggest anti climax ever!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yeah, you can get a reputation for being a 70’s DJ for that kinda behaviour..^^ 😉

Me?

I’ve had a last minute invite to the Club, not going though.. I’m staying in, I’ll watch Joules if he’s on TV. No humbugs here, I’m out early Surfing in the morning.. 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

Visiting friends this arvo, then home to watch the Still Game special I recorded last night – perhaps with a beer.

In bed by 10.30 hopefully.

wallop

To the house of some friends for negronis and wife swapping.

sbob
    Free Member

Working.
    Whilst pished, so not all bad.

derek_starship
    Free Member

In. Definitely in. No queues at my bar and clean toilets.

Being with the general public is bad enough but when they’re shitfaced…

HansRey

was supposed to be in Greenwich… but the gf is now ill after catching the flu from me.

mattbee

In laws. Pheasant for dinner, few bottles of wine & not fussed about seeing in new year. Wife’s nan passed away on Friday morning so all a little muted.

kayla1
    Free Member

In. We’re trying my OH’s new home brew right now (very quaffable!) and he’s making chicken kievs for tea 😀 And, as above, our loo’s clean and there are no queues at the bar!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Out, then in.
    Out for a curry at 8pm (restaurant is closing,owners retiring so last ever visit) then home for a glass of something bubbly whilst I launch my stock of leftover fireworks from Bonfire night.

badnewz
    Free Member

Staying in.
    I don’t think the singletrack forum is renowned for it’s love of nightlife.

Drac

Just me and the dog in as the family have gone to the Toon to watch the fireworks. Might have a tipple.

siwhite
    Free Member

In.

Working earlies tomorrow, dealing with the dregs of society who can’t behave themselves. I’ll be on double time plus a free rest day as compensation, so not too onerous.

I’ll aim to be in bed by about 9.30 this evening.

beej

Planning a headtorch lit midnight walk on the ridge that overlooks the town to watch the fireworks from a distance.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Was thinking of going down to Biggar to enjoy the parade and bonfire, but the weather looks a bit manky.

xico
    Free Member

Bed about 9.00 as usual, if not earlier. Then no doubt wake up at midnight when all the fireworks go off in the grounds of the big house next door. Back to sleep and up at 8.00 ready for the club ride. Yep, my life is pretty well sh1t at the moment and l cannot see any improvement coming in 2017!

faz71

Currently away in our caravan in the Lakes.
    Was up Hallin Fell today and want to be up sharp(ish) to do Angle Tarn tomorrow so kids and us to bed just after 12.
    BTW long time lurker but first post so hello!

Houns

In bed by 9pm probably. Not a complete disaster as bedding just being washed and dried. Rock and chuffin roll

Nipper99
    Free Member

Out to the pictures (new Star Wars film) and home to bed by about 10.30.

breadcrumb

Pub meal with Mrs BC and friends.

Then pick up little miss BC and head home for her first New Year.

sargey

Cantonese for food and drink,then top of Clent to watch the fireworks with champers(weather permitting)

roach

Me, the Mrs and the boy staying in. Enjoying a nice bottle of red while the ragu is simmering on the stove for homemade lasagne and chips later. Got a couple of films lined up so should be nice and cosy and stress free!

Haze

Curry, then maybe a snooze.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Out, making water at around 35te per hour. Maybe even up to 70 depending on what’s been happening in the preceding 16 hours. Almost giddy with excitement just thinking about it.

hjghg5
    Free Member

In. Headed out for pizza and wine at about 4.30, now home with supplies of alcohol, cheese and films/games. May be asleep by 10.

bruneep

Laid up in bed got the sickness n shits bug 😐

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

A plentiful serving of Tesco finest nibble food.

Oh I can’t wait, those chicken satay and Thai fishcake peices are bang on.

SaxonRider

The ‘grips family is having the ‘Rider family over. 8)

john_drummer
    Free Member

What derek_starship said

singlespeedstu

Been out for a ride. Stopped for a couple of beers at a couple of pubs. Chilli and the rest of our remaining Belgium beers while listening to some oldskool tunes. 😀
    Can’t be doing with all the shite music and **** in the local pubs.

Tracey

After five days biking I’ve just had my nails done, will be putting on my party dress and ceilidhing into the New Year

wiggles
    Free Member

Staying in, last day in work today before starting a new one on tuesday so had a few beers before I left but kids are here and missus is ill so not doing anything…

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘New Year's Eve plans?’ is closed to new replies.