• This topic has 96 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by 10.
Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • New Year's Eve – anyone else CBA?
  • takisawa2

@ Drac…. 🙂

BoardinBob

Argument successful. not going to sister in laws. night of bike settling and xbox for me!

duckman

In bed for approx 10pm,as going on a road run tmw.As a younger un was at the first 10 embra street parties,seen it and done it tbh. Just another night.

monksie
    Free Member

Shit! I’m now doing my best not to get dragged to Manchester’s Albert Square to join in the world record attempt at the most people doing that gangster style dance thing all at the same time.
    Bollocks to THAT!

Rorschach
    Free Member

In bed watching Blade Runner, which will take me up to 9.30/10 ish before going to sleep (followed ,no doubt, by being woken up at midnight by bloody crap fireworks 👿 ).

stevemtb
    Free Member

Had been trying to work out what to do all week, as soon as the idea for a quiet night, dominos and an early NYD ride popped into my head I was sold!

Can’t help but agree with the thoughts about it being forced fun with the once a year crowd (almost me now!) in the pub.

One of these nights that’s great if there’s a good plan/party that everyone wants to be at and sh!t if there’s not.

Just praying now that the downstairs neighbours aren’t having a party – might pack up van with biking gear and find somewhere quiet to sleep near inners ready for tomorrow if that’s the case!

NZCol

We had a very quiet nye, so much so I went for a dump at 11:45 and have the squirts so was on the throne come midnight ! Wife helpfully sang auld lang syne outside the door. 😯

mooman
    Free Member

Wife on an early shift in the morning. Not that we would have done anything TBH.
    So glass of best single malt, watch a movie, bed soon after.
    About the best day weather-wise forcast for tomoz. So looking forward to a nice long day on bike …without the rain.

iridebikes
    Free Member

trying to persuade myself to go to the pub, but really cant be bothered.

gazza100

Was meant to go to a mates house with the other half. Mum took ill so it’s the local hospital for me.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Day 12 of the current jaunt on an oil rig 🙁 Can’t even be bothered to watch hootenanny

molgrips
    Free Member

Going to bed soon I think.

Mowgli
    Free Member

Just planned a nice long road ride in the sun tomorrow morning, which now justifies me feeling like total loner on my own in the middle of f’in nowhere in N Yorks whilst missus is on a night shift. To bed!

john_drummer
    Free Member

Happy new year ye miserable feckers 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

So what were you doing to see in the new year Dez?
    I was watching Ben Kingsley have a piss.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Prometheus

Just finished work and on my way home to my wife, sadly without a take-away curry.

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘New Year's Eve – anyone else CBA?’ is closed to new replies.