Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • New Year – New Bike!
  • BillOddie

I have just ordered all the bits for my new Karate Monkey.

🙂

Anyone planning a nice New Year bike?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Got a Canyon Spectral on order and seriously excited – first new bike in 3-4 years… 🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Picked up my new Brompton earlier. The improvments over older models is very good. Brakes actually work really well now – as I found out on the first application – nearly went over the bars 😳

brakes
    Free Member

I’d like a new road bike, probably bought on the cycle scheme as mine is knocking on now – 7/8 years old.
    I’d also like a fixed wheel bike like they bike polo on for messing around on.

letmetalktomark

After a phone call with Curtis just now yes ……

Scamper
    Free Member

Got a new 2013 Meta AM frame sitting around. Just need to find the time to swap everything over from the old bike and 20 hours to sort the internal cabling 😕

wiggles
    Free Member

I will have a new bike to ride this year… Well I hope so anyway I started it in July 🙁

akaskittles
    Free Member

hell yeah, getting a YT industries wicked pro sometime this year!!! 😀 best bike for the price! (£1600) 170mm fork and 170 rear travel! great frame

timb34
    Free Member

Got a semi-warranty replacement new bike. I’ve gone from a too-small 26″ hardtail to a just-right 29er hardtail (Specialized Crave).

First couple of rides have confirmed that it is faster, smoother, climbs better, corners better and descends better.

Should be a fun year!

campfreddie
    Free Member
    Mister-P
    Free Member

I usually have two or three new bikes in a year and I don’t see why this year will be any different. I don’t have an MTB with any springy bits at the moment so a Saracen Kili something or other will probably take up residence in my shed at some point.

hazza123
    Free Member

Got a Saracen myst still patiently waiting to be built up, just in need of forks and wheels and it shall be done.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Yup. Anthem X

cp

Very close to pulling the trigger on an anthem x

40mpg

Got a fat bike on order. Wasn’t expecting until early Feb due to some special parts, but On-One have just told me its all in stock bar the cranks, so could be quite soon 😀

<Crosses fingers for snow>

tomhoward

Going to be a couple for me in the next 3 or 4 months. One the decision is made on, the other it’s down to the final 2…

frogstomp

Waiting on the release dates for the new Orbea Rallon…

yossarian
    Free Member

Anthem advanced over here. Not sure exactly when, probably April.

If I do happen to get a new bike this year, it might possibly be this…

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Raw Lacquer, the only finish to be considered when ordering a Brompton!

IMG_1967 by -Cheesyfeet-, on Flickr

More pics here http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheesyfeet/

I realise that this particular mode of bicycling will be mocked mercilessly as being a ‘clown bike’, but I don’t care!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘New Year – New Bike!’ is closed to new replies.