Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New XT 2×11 – prices and dates?
  • Shackleton

Anyone know when the new 2×11 XT groupset will be out. My 9sp set up is dying spectacularly and want to know how long I need to make it last…..

I was previously told October for the 1x chainring, as I recall there was a thread here about it and other components were being talked about on that timescale or into the new year.

I decided to move from a 3×9 speed to a 1×10 speed rather than wait for the new 11 speed XT stuff. The 11 speed cassettes are pretty expensive.

sillyoldman

Lots of options, but most 2x stuff due this month. 1x end of this month and into next month. Again, lots of options so some stuff like 30T ring and Ispec B shifters are much later.

Shackleton

OK, cheers. Thought it was soon but couldn’t find any info anywhere.

John_Key
    Free Member

The stuff has been released here in New Zealand. I just got a set of the cranks and they look very nice Piccy

ashweee
    Free Member

I had an email notification from starbike.com this morning to say the medium cage mech was available, no news on the rest of the groupset yet though.

grey

I ordered some 2x, shifters and mechs are supposed to arrive this week and the cranks at the end of the month.

Shackleton

All sounds promising. Now to see if I can make my drive train last 6 weeks…..

nickc

Do like that 1x chainset. Nicest looking Shimano for a while

fibre
    Free Member

As mentioned above different components have different dates, but mostly July\August. My R-mech and shifter are due next week, 11-42 cassette is end of Aug (11-40 is available sooner). By the sounds of it I would pre-order if you definitely want it as I don’t think the first drop is massive and demand might outstrip supply.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New XT 2×11 – prices and dates?’ is closed to new replies.