Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)
  • New wheels
  • Taff
    Free Member

Let me know how you get on tomorrow if you ring. Will do the same

Shorty121
    Free Member

Yeah will do

Shorty121
    Free Member

Tried phoning and they are closed for the new year

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Taff
    Free Member

ARGH!! Why are they closed today?! I’m sure the bloke said they closed sat until mon

Placed an order with Wiggle last night at 11.30. Had an email at 7.45 telling me it’s ready for shipping.

Shorty121
    Free Member

I’ve emailed them. Did you get a response from email?

Taff
    Free Member

No never had a response. They’re a safe sender too so I know I would get a reply if they sent one

Taff
    Free Member

I’VE BEEN DISPATCHED!!!!!!!!

Shorty121
    Free Member

Miracle! How long did that take?

Taff
    Free Member

Tuesday. Have yours been dispatched? Just waiting for the parcelforce shipping reference to go live so that I can find out when it’s being delivered as I doubt it will be tomorrow so may need to get a house sitter for Tuesday.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Not yet

Shorty121
    Free Member

Yeah just been dispatched 🙂

Taff
    Free Member

Good stuff. Parcelforce still aren’t telling me when it will be delivered though. It’s updating every hour or so so shouldn’t be long

Shorty121
    Free Member

I was getting quite annoyed. But all ended well, just gotta get some brake adaptors and my whippet will be complete

Shorty121
    Free Member

Parcel force won’t be operating until next tuesday

Taff
    Free Member

B*****ks

Shorty121
    Free Member

Mine have been delivered. And they really are a bargain for £180. Lets see how they ride tomorrow

Taff
    Free Member

Yeah mine have arrived too. They are now decorating my lounge. Need to get some mud-xs now and will fit those. Seem really good. ONly concern I have is the lack of sealing between the adapters and the bearings. The front ones pull off very easily too.

Shorty121
    Free Member

Never noticed the lack of sealing in the adaptors but then I didn’t pay much attention. Aye they would decorate your room with the gold hubs 😛

scruff
    Free Member

Adaptors on my chargers do fall off aswell, will put some grease twixt bearing and adaptor me thinks to hold em on.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Just got mine too.
    The adapters on my Black Flags were pretty tight. When spinning the front, I could feel a little click, hopefully this will bed in…

The chargers felt very smooth.

Taff
    Free Member

Right… finally trying to put the tyres on. Got a Panaracer Fire XC Pro which went on with relative ease and I’ve managed to pump it up. As expected from a piddly xc tyre the sidewalls leak like net curtains. Am I right in thinking that the little stans bottle will seal the tyre walls as well as the rim/tyre bead?

Shorty121
    Free Member

Yeah. My rocket rons pumped up dead easy with tubeless. Usualy my tubeless take years to seal.

Taff
    Free Member

Cool will go and put some sealant in now and see how it fares… may wait until the mrs leaves the kitchen as have a feeling I may have some seepage that she won’t appreciate!

Taff
    Free Member

That was actually easier than I thought [providing it stays up]. Going to need to buy my own track pump though I think.

Taff
    Free Member

MudX was a nightmare to install but I’m all up and running. Not sure if I should put some extra sealant in the fire xc pro as it isn’t a tubeless tyre? Other than that all up and running

Shorty121
    Free Member

It shouldn’t need any more sealant I don’t think

Shorty121
    Free Member

How you finding the wheels Taff?

Viewing 27 posts - 81 through 107 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘New wheels’ is closed to new replies.