Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • new website for my band
  • JulianA
    Free Member

Well I can probably sort out the browser sniff, write some mobile pages and email the whole caboosh to you if you want. Can’t promise all of the site (especially the forum) but you’ll get most of it – contact form and details and all…

Depends on your technologies (ASP.Net? PHP? Straightforward HTML?) We could sort something while i’m between contracts…

My email’s not in my profile I don’t think, but reply on here if you’re interested and I’ll look into what I can do.

JulianA
    Free Member

Hey John, just seen your last post – fair enough…

john_drummer
    Free Member

ok, I think I’ve sorted the header & alignment on the Contact page in IE9, can you give it a try?

Should also be ok in Firefox, Safari & Google Chrome. Any other popular browsers I need to test it with?

JulianA
    Free Member

Seems fine for me in IE9 now.

Dinner’s imminent for me now, so email me at vdub1992 [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk if you want to take me up on the other stuff…

john_drummer
    Free Member

BTW folks, did anyone bother to listen to the demos or watch the video?

thing about the video, the sound is about 1/2 a second out of sync with the images… watch the cymbals & wait for the cymbal noise. Again, not my work but it’s the only one we can find of this song (Raise A Glass, not Razor Glass)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nah. Well maybe. But isn’t it a lot simpler to build two sites and do a browser sniff? The extra space on a website will be a few kb at most and the extra time creating the pages will be well spent… Specific pics and links for the different sites all well worth doing unless you’re a CSS guru – which I’m not!

Simpler to build one site (and one CMS), granted it has inherent code issues but relatively easy to solve. And if fully responsive it will display on phones, tablets, desktops etc. more and more web companies now build to this level as standard.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘new website for my band’ is closed to new replies.