New van dealers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New van dealers
  • Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

I’m currently looking for a new van and quick search on Google has shown up loads of online dealers.

They all seem to offer ££££’s discount and all claim to be UK spec and supplied vans.

It looks to be a bit of a mindfield!!!! 😯

I was wondering if anyone here has any recommendations or personal experience?

Thanks, Andy

Liftman

motorpoint

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

Liftman – Member
    motorpoint

Hi Liftman, I’ve just had a look at Motorpoint and they all seem to be used vans 🙁

I was really after either brand new or a pre-registered van.

Thanks for the pointer though 🙂

Liftman

We have had a couple of new pre registered vans from them, it depends what stock they are getting in wether they have new or used vans in.

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

Liftman – Member
    We have had a couple of new pre registered vans from them, it depends what stock they are getting in wether they have new or used vans in.

I’ll give them a call tomorrow to see if they have anything.

I’d imagine that their website probably isn’t kept fully updated.

Thanks for the help 🙂

I now don’t even look on Motorpoint any more, because every time I have done in the past it hasn’t brought up anything remotely close to what I’m looking for.

Premier Icon tthew
    Subscriber

Could be wrong, but I think Motorpoint get some of their stock from Europe or Ireland. A company car I had some time ago didn’t have a UK warrantee for that reason, but there was a Motorpoint backed 1 year instead. Might be worth asking about any vehicle you buy from them just to be sure.

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

I definately don’t want an import, it would have to have a UK warranty.

There is such a massive list of online suppliers, but I’m concerned of how easy it is for anyone to set up a professional looking website and then rip me off 😯

Premier Icon maccruiskeen
    Subscriber

try looking in the yellow pages rather than google if you want to find a dealer with a show room close to you, rather than a website with a price list. If the warrantee is important then it would maybe make sense to source the van from somewhere geographically close to you

piha

I went to Cordwallis VW at Heathrow for my van and they were very competitive. I was pleasantly surprised by the discounts they agreed to.

Premier Icon amplebrew
    Subscriber

piha – Member
    I went to Cordwallis VW at Heathrow for my van and they were very competitive. I was pleasantly surprised by the discounts they agreed to.

I’d love a VW Transporter Kombi 102ps but presumed that there wouldn’t be much discount. I’ll try the dealers first I reckon and see how I get on.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New van dealers’ is closed to new replies.