Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • New Turner RFX..
  • convert

Chr1s (And anyone else)
    You mention that you’re interested in Burner 3.1….FYI Turner Black Friday are selling off stocks of 3.0’s for silly money….$995!!! You need to be registered for their news letter to get the deal I think – I just bought one from a uk supplier for just over £1100 (new)But $995 is an absolute bargain. I’d been looking for a while cos I prefer the aesthetic of the 3.0 for some reason and the Ano Orange!!

👿

The Burner v3.0 frame is only available in Small or Medium sizes.

So only for short arses then – you had me all excited there for a moment.

mactheknife

So finally i have her built up. First run out this week so first impressions to follow. Mainly i need to get the suspension dialled as i have new forks fitted.

rone

Looks great. Please report back.

obelix
    Free Member

That’s a beauty of a bike…

DT has been a busy guy, there’s also a new Sultan coming next year

coogan
    Free Member

Oft. Looks good.

mactheknife

Obelix, yea a good mate is waiting with baited breath for the new sultan. He is a very lanky 6 foot 4 and the only bike he has had that fits him well is an XXL sultan 😆

Ill definitely post up some thoughts after a few rides but it usually takes me a good while to get a proper feel for a bike.

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Hmm,
    Any info or pictures of this new Sultan?
    Thanks,
    Max

obelix
    Free Member

Nothing formally released regarding the new Sultan from what I’ve seen, wish there was something.

Info comes from a forum post by Dave Turner on the mtbr website, he said sometime in 2016.

Turnerfan1
    Free Member

Ahh,
    Ok thanks,
    Max

mactheknife

First ride in the bag up at laggan yesterday. First thoughts 🙂

1. Climbs way better than a 160mm bike has any right to.
    2. Dave Weagle is a genius. Seriously.
    3. It corners like it is on rails. Very nimble handling which suits me very well.
    4. MRP Stage fork – so far i am also very impressed. Unlike the pike or fox where you add tokens to ramp up at the end of the stroke the adjuster on the left stanchion on the stage has a dial with 16 increments that does this job. It works very well. I had 4 from none out and didn’t feel the need for much more. 2 clicks out of 8 of LSC seemed a decent amount as well. I will have to give it a good run in and really mess about with the settings but i have never like a fork so quickly as this. It was very plush initially but when it got technical there was a great deal of mid stroke support.

So far i am a happy lad 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘New Turner RFX..’ is closed to new replies.