Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)
  • New Titanium Cotic SodaMax
  • tomhoward

Ooohhh….

jimdubleyou

oooo pretty….

Clink

ooooooooooh

nicko74

I don’t see the point of 29″, and I have a Soda that absolutely doesn’t need replacing. But dear god that’s desirable… Polished medium please!

Clink

I don’t see the point of 29″

Heathen!

nicko74

😀

If anything was going to convert me, this would be it!

rossburton
    Free Member

Looks like Pinkbike jumped the gun as following the link to cotic.co.uk asks for a username/password from their newsletters…

Lovely looking bike though.

chrismac

Its a good job I know I cant afford it. It looks amazing

Rik
    Free Member

Over £6000 with all the options ticked on the build sheet!

orangewinger
    Free Member

That is lovely.

otsdr
    Free Member

Looks like Pinkbike jumped the gun as following the link to cotic.co.uk asks for a username/password from their newsletters…

There was no password in the newsletter, probably the security settings for the page are wrong.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Does anyone want to buy my children?

cokie

Now that I know I like the SolarisMax LS geo… does anyone want it so I can buy one of these :O

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Thank f*** that has stupid wheels on it. My original Soda is still possibly my favourite bike ever (although it’s now changed purpose and is a bastardized gravel bike). A 27.5 version would have landed me in a LOT of trouble with the SO… Sacrily – it didn’t cost me much more than the SodaMAX frame price to build up my mkV Soul!

kelvin

All the timings were wrong … blame the boss for being in a different timezone when he sorted the email (Finale Ligure) and PinkBike blog settings … I’ve made the Cotic product page public now … not that I’ve added the photos yet … ! Will shout when there’s more to see… I’ve been aiming for 6pm.

chakaping
    Free Member

Now that I know I like the SolarisMax LS geo… does anyone want it so I can buy one of these

I realise you’re probably joking, but it’s not a medium is it?

jimdubleyou

Just £143/m on 24 months interest free credit for the XT/Helm build

*wistful*

kelvin

Some photos on the product page now… and more importantly all the info is in a story on the homepage of this very website. Over and out…

The Cotic Soda – Flagship Titanium Hardtail – Returns! Longshot, but Limited

metalheart
    Free Member

Oh Lordy….

Northwind

Can’t afford. Still want. Go and someone buy it and crack it and sell it to me for £100 like how I got my last Soda?

swanny853

I realise you’re probably joking, but it’s not a medium is it?

Oooh, me too. Is it green? I want a green one.

I mean, I love the ti one. I want it a lot. But the .I could buy a flare max frame and be halfway to a steel Solaris, then I’d have two bike when I got kicked out of the house!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Over and Out is a meaningless phrase PLEASE don’t use it……

MtM, grumpy radio tech

Murray

Less than the price of a “proper” watch. Looks like a nice buy if you have the cash.

MoreCashThanDash

I have a Mk1 Soul, and rode the original Soda prototype round the car park at Sherwood Pines many years ago.

I also have a 50th birthday next year…..

colournoise

Don’t need another hardtail.

Don’t want / need a 29er.

Not fussed about Titanium.

Can’t really justify the cost anyway.

But, fudge me, that’s one of the most desirable looking bikes I’ve seen in ever…

One left in small…

theboatman
    Free Member

God that is one fine looking thing!!!!

I’m glad I don’t like silver bike’s and only have one child left at home that is probably of any saleable worth to traffickers. I can at least maintain some financial and moral worth!

🤤

somafunk

Looks very nice but if i was dropping that much money on a frame i’d want lifetime warranty.

funkmasterp

Never before have I been so happy to be financially bereft. Somebody please buy one and post loads of pictures.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Who is actually building it?

Please not Lynskey…

Rik
    Free Member

Looks very nice but if i was dropping that much money on a frame i’d want lifetime warranty.

Agreed, looks lovely but lifetime would be much better, esp as the original sodas had a habit of cracking

metalheart
    Free Member

Photos have a decnal saying “designed in Sheffield UK, built in Taiwan”.

Anecdotally cotic warranty tends to under promise and over deliver. ‘Lifetime’ tested in the US turns out to only be 5 years…

superstu
    Free Member

Looks stunning

Rik
    Free Member

Depends there are still a lot of Ti frame manufactures which offer unconditional lifetime warranty for failures

metalheart
    Free Member

SodaMAX

rOcKeTdOg

are the chain device tabs removeable as it ruins the aesthetic. in the world of narrowwide & clutch does it really need a chain device?

looks awesome otherwise

kelvin

Not removable @rocketdog. Not really visible once you fit a chainset, obvs.

Sorry for using layman’s terms @ming-the-merciless … chill out with this… one of my favourites…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Not as nice as their steel offerings.

Clink

Yeah I’m not sure why it needs a chain device

tomhoward

Yeah I’m not sure why it needs a chain device

Good to to have a bash guard though

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 118 total)

The topic ‘New Titanium Cotic SodaMax’ is closed to new replies.