Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • New STW mag – moan whinge grumble
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Mine just arrived.

Lots of stuff I’ll look forward to reading in there.

The piece about 1996 Kona Kilaeua vs 2009 Trek Remedy looks interesting.

Dougal
    Free Member

Do Rocky Mountain have some sort of deal for the cover pic? I’m sure it’s the second one in several issues.

Good looking issue though, might be hard to top the last issue, which IMO was the best ever.

midlifecrashes

Bought my shop copy this morning in Tesco, worrying amounts of flouro, but haven’t had a proper read yet as I crimped out a length before I did the shopping.

allyharp

The LBS has stopped selling Singletrack!! 😯

So I might have to resign to buying a “messy cover” from Borders before subscribing for next issue. Unless anyone knows any bike shops in Glasgow that stock it? (Gear have just stopped)

BoardinBob

Alpine bikes sell mags.

allyharp

I’ll have a look, but can’t recall ever seeing Singletrack in the pile though.

snowslave

The pics in the gallery in my mag are of the Peak District this month. Which is nice.

Are we all getting different galleries nowadays or something?

IdleJon

Not arrived in Swansea yet – will probably be here by the end of the month on previous form.

The LBS has stopped selling Singletrack!!

Can I suggest, mag guys, that you sign up with a distributor who actually want to sell the magazine? I can buy it from one shop in the town centre (WHSmith), or Borders or Tesco, both a car drive from the town centre, and both next to each other, irritatingly. As far as I’m aware, there is nowhere else in Swansea I can get it from. Not a great distribution network from where I’m sitting.

boxelder

Do Rocky Mountain have some sort of deal for the cover pic? I’m sure it’s the second one in several issues.

Maybe it’s more about the pic and a lot of Canadians ride them. Are you suggesting a ‘rota of fairness’ or summink??

Sim – you from Barrow way, or further north?

allyharp

The LBS said today that he was only typically selling 4 of the 10 he got of every issue. One of which was always to me.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘New STW mag – moan whinge grumble’ is closed to new replies.