• This topic has 18 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Andy_K.
Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • New Sonder Signal Ti 29er
  • dumbbot

http://chase-the-rainbow.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/a-signal-of-intent-sonder-signal-ti.html?m=1

Could this be the bike that turns me on to clown wheels? Well maybe, it definitely peaked my interest.

The only numbers available currently are 66°ht/74°st angles, 130mm fork and it’s a 29er focused bike (they have the Transmitter for 650b+). I’m liking the look of the early pictures, that clean line from the top tube down the seat stays…and low standover.

Price unknown yet but Sonders Ti broken road retails for £999, and their Ti frames come with a 10 year warranty.

dumbbot

bonzodog

That does look rather good.

DrP

Ooh..tasty…. Will keep an eye out for when it’s in production..

DrP

Premier Icon Rik
    Subscriber

Nice looking but it’s all about the numbers and price – warranty should be good and you’ll be able to see them in the flesh once they arrive. Which you can’t with Sick or Nordest

taxi25

Price unknown yet but Sonders Ti broken road retails for £999, and their Ti frames come with a 10 year warranty.

It does look nice and ticks all the boxes for my upcoming summer purchase.  But I bet it comes in above my sort of £1000 frame budget. ☹☹

Any more news on this frame?

the00

Currently playing the game of ‘how much longer can I wait’

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

I hate to see a ti bike description talking about stiffness… But it does look pretty fine.

Premier Icon fatmax
    Subscriber

Interested!

Anyone sent them an email or anything to get an update?

Premier Icon nuke
    Subscriber

Was hoping for a bit more by now…ho hum.

sxneil

Stock of these frames should land in around a month, we’ll have the first two production frames with us later this week!

Merak

Any idea when they will be in stock. All sizes are unavailable.

Merak

It says this for every size in every option!

Premier Icon dangeourbrain
    Subscriber

Given the post less than a week ago says about a month I’d guess its no surprise they are out of stock at the moment and these will be available early to mid June…

Edit: your own image even says 29th of June…

Edit edit: ah they’re supposed to be pre-orderable, as you were.

sxneil

pre-order now fixed so if you’re keen you can get on and place your order!

Premier Icon Wally
    Subscriber

Any reason why I could not run an old 20mm axel 130mm Revelation on this with non-boost wheel and simply get a large frame and new boost rear wheel?  Old Wheel set is a Mavic Crossmax ST.

Premier Icon Andy_K
    Subscriber

None at all. That’s what I’d do.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘New Sonder Signal Ti 29er’ is closed to new replies.