Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • New Puppy (German Shorthaired Pointer)
  • matt10214
    Free Member

Here’s Harper with her big brother Murphy!

cinnamon_girl

Oh look!!!  I do like Pointers, how old is little cutie Harper?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Water in the wine fridge?

Delete your account.

piemonster

Can we have photos of Murphy with Harper hanging of his ears at peak teething 👹

matt10214
    Free Member

Hahaha! the Mrs put it there!

She’s 10 weeks old and still a little frail from a bad virus she’s suffered.

The nibbling on ears has started already, poor old Murph’s not overly impressed!

angeldust
    Free Member

Awesome.  Don’t let TJ near them.

CheesybeanZ

Like 🙂

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Aw gorgeous dogs

I like how Murphy’s giving you his best Paddington stare

DezB
    Free Member

Ah! What a beauty. We only had Hope from 11 months, so never saw her cute GSP puppy stage.

She’s about 10 now , still going strong, not quite the trail dog she was though!

dannyh
    Free Member

Isn’t Murphy’s face saying “you are **** kidding, right?”

I’m not a big dog appreciator, but they do look nice.

matt10214
    Free Member

Murphy often has that look of late Dannyh!

That cute GSP puppy stage is when they’ve worn themselves out DezB, for the most of the time it’s more Tazmanian Devil!

DezB
    Free Member

Oh yes, I can imagine. GSPs have got to be the best food hunters/scroungers in existence! I’m sure you’ve found this out with Murphy!

willard

Awesome looking pup! Poor thing for the virus though, I take it she’s ok now though?

matt10214
    Free Member

Murphy is a GSP/Vizsla cross DezB, he has a very good nose!

She’s fine now thanks Willard, i’ve a week off work and it’s been more stressful than work today trying to keep an eye on her!

bodgy
    Free Member

What a little sweetie! Gorgeous.

Del

No.

Way.

Awesome.

chipster

In the photo, Murphy’s looking at his dad saying “I thought you and me were mates!?” 😞

Great photo.

theotherjonv

GSPs have got to be the best food hunters/scroungers in existence!

Perfect excuse to repost this old story of my mate’s (now sadly departed) Fitz

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/1534693.Dog_that_wolfed_Sir_David___s_cheese/

DezB
    Free Member

I remember that David Attenborough story from back when I got my GSP. Gave us an idea what to expect.

Whole pack of 6 iced doughnuts disappearing wasn’t quite what we expected though.

Spud

Brilliant! She’s gorgeous. We currently have the same situation, our 18 month working cocker, Idris, isn’t enjoying his little brother who is currently 12 weeks. It’s fun fun fun here at the moment. Although Merlin has been crying when the FIL took Idris out for a good walk earlier.

matt10214
    Free Member

To be honest Spud, Murphy’s been brilliant to say a little upstart has come into his domain!

I often give him a carrot as a treat and she’s just snatched it from him and took off down the garden and he never even grumbled, just looked at me as if to say “cheers”

dantsw13

We’ve a 3y/o Working Cocker boy Ziggy, and Maggie was thrust into his comfortable existence, a 12 week old WC pup. The first 2 weeks consisted of the “when’s she going home?” look!!

Shes now 6 months and they are best mates, although rarely share the same sofa in the evening when tired.

dantsw13

Oh, and I have the same Wine Cooler 😆 Mine is mainly full,of beer , much to the disgust of my missus.

Drac

Lovely looking dogs.

matt10214
    Free Member

Thanks Danstw13 & Drac!

They’re bonding really well, we did wonder if it would cause an issue as it sometimes can.

View post on imgur.com

Here they are chasing about on her first walk on Saturday!

chipster

Poor old Murphy. ; )

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘New Puppy (German Shorthaired Pointer)’ is closed to new replies.