Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New pump required
  • crispy1980
    Free Member

Basically I’m after a new pump to take to the trails. I want one of the larger micro pumps as um sick of 300 stroke to inflate a tired I’m thinking either Lezyne micro floor drive or topeak mountain morph. Anyone have experience with either or know of a better alternative fir around the same price? 25 quid ish. Cheers chris

andymc06
    Free Member

I have the Lezyne Alloy drive. Very nicely made bit of kit. High quality and works well.

mattmbk
    Free Member

Also have the Lezyne Drive, occasionally screws the valve core out when you remove it but otherwise fine. A push on adaptor is available for Presta valves.

zelak999
    Free Member

+1 for the Lezyne

crispy1980
    Free Member

Looking like that then. Was concerned about it removing the inner valve as my mate’s screw on dies this and it’s bloody annoying!

drummer
    Free Member

Just bought a topeak Mountain Morph after researching on here, best pump I have ever had

z1ppy

Mtn Morph or one of it’s many clones for me

zilog6128

Also have the Lezyne Drive, occasionally screws the valve core out when you remove it but otherwise fine. A push on adaptor is available for Presta valves.

I have this problem too, it makes the pump basically unusable IMO – which is a shame because up until the point it pisses all the air out of the valve it’s a great pump! Don’t suppose you have a link to the adapter?

Northwind

M:Parts Evolution (also sold variously as Truflo and Outland I think)- like a mountain morph but cheaper and the foot doesn’t fall off as much.

The drive is classic lezyne- a slightly wonky idea, beautifully executed.

khegs
    Free Member

I think they are fixed the issue with unscrewing valve inners on the newer Lezynes?

Do the ones people are having problems with have a little press valve on the side of the adaptor hose?

I like my alloy drive, it just works, & can get the pressure high enough without being ridiculously hard.

mattmbk
    Free Member

The push on adaptor came with my Lezyne floor pump but is available separately. It’s call a speed chuck, on eBay for about £6 ish. Bit pricey for a bit of plastic but works fine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New pump required’ is closed to new replies.