Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • New Orb album
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Any fans here? I’m guessing so…. Anyways, get on it, it’s a fab thing!

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Ta. Will def seek out:)

st

Picked it up on Spotify, one listen so far and liking it. Time to get the CD ordered.

athgray
    Free Member

Will check it out.

kelvin

Well with getting the 2 disc version, the instrumentals will get played for years to come without getting old… I reckon.

See also… the new Roger Eno album… it’s sort of related.

richardk
    Free Member

Hmmm, which version of The Orb is this – the one with cracking dance tunes, or the noodly jazz version?  Sadly, its mostly the noodly jazz.  It might get played as background muzak whilst i’m working, but it’s not a patch on their original stuff.

Time for the new NIN album now…

hodgynd
    Free Member

Having listened to both ..not impressed enough with either to give them a second play ..

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Tough crowd. I’m not sure noodly jazz is even close tbf, but you gohead and enjoy the scream shouty rock music. *winks*

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Thing is with The Orb, whatever they do will get compared to anything on Ultraworld & that’s a big ask.

sbob
    Free Member

I’m enjoying this but then I’ve always had a soft spot for The Orb since they personally remixed a tune for me to use in a firework display competition, which was cool.

kelvin

Let me just pick that name off the floor for you…

aphex_2k
    Free Member

haha

The Orb – depending on the week I guess it was Alex, and someone else… ?

Orbus Terrarum (for me) was one of the better albums. But I do like the new one. I guess not everyone’s cuppa but hey, that’s music.

sirromj

Last one of theirs I bought was Bicycles & Tricycles, which is ok but I never listened to it as much as their older stuff. Probably listened to Pomme Fritz more. Not really followed them since. Orblivion is one of my favourites of theirs.

kimbers

Ive listend to the new NIN album a few times now and its very good

Orb is OK but only listened once

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New Orb album’ is closed to new replies.